Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't understand??

Nstigator74
    My Drag Boat Review publication has write ups on many races across country with MPH & ET stats. BUT everytime they cover an outboard only event there isn't one ET or MPH for any of the 10 classes. If some of these boats are so fast how come they don't give any #'s?? Is it a secret

According to the outboard guys round here they don't have any timing equipment capable of recording the intense acceleration and top speed the outboards routinely run as they obliterate all the jets and vdrives.

Kim Hanson
    My Drag Boat Review publication has write ups on many races across country with MPH & ET stats. BUT everytime they cover an outboard only event there isn't one ET or MPH for any of the 10 classes. If some of these boats are so fast how come they don't give any #'s?? Is it a secret
    :idea: maybe it cause they aren't race boats is a thought :hammerhea ...........( . )( . ).......ask Guru the Master Bull Shitter!

More jealousy oozing from the mouth of Canada's most illiterate. Kim I can autograph a new shirt for you and send it to Canada. That way you can
    A. put on a shirt that was not made in 1979
    B. Feel important
    C. Have something to look forward to

CrazyHippy
    Do i have to move to canada for that offer Gooey??? :cry:
    BJH

Roland the Fisherman
    Sorry men, but I am on the other side on this one. Drag racing outboards for anything more than fun (SBDA) is kinda lame and a big :sleeping: .....But boy is it fun to break the hearts of the BB'ers who think 9.50's and up are fast.
    Champ Boats and Production offshore wackers are pretty OK!

Kim Hanson
    I have sat here and looked at this, and Guru! Send you shirt to the needy, maybe they will think of you as a Guru , ya slow ****! I have to work in the morning DDB ( Dunkin Dounts Boy ) see ya later eh! :frown:

CrazyHippy
    comments like that might expose you to "friendly" fire :crossx: :hammerhea
    BJH

Kim Hanson
    comments like that might expose you to "friendly" fire :crossx: :hammerhea
    BJH
    What am I looking for in here , than that! :sleeping: .........( . )( . )....... :sleeping:

BILLY.B
    My Drag Boat Review publication has write ups on many races across country with MPH & ET stats. BUT everytime they cover an outboard only event there isn't one ET or MPH for any of the 10 classes. If some of these boats are so fast how come they don't give any #'s?? Is it a secret Oh it's no secret, the clocks can't read anything below 80mph, and the et clock's go to sleep after 10min's. :cry:. NUFF SAID!!!. Oh unless it's Hanson's boat which he claims runs over 100 mph. look for this boat to appear at the next drag OB event with You-Te as his cock chief, oppppppps I mean crew chief :rollside: .

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast