Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rex One

Kim Hanson
    For these asshole's direct them to my section! It has been boring in there latley.............( . )( . )........Do I need to tell you which one's ? :messedup:

Assholes on ***boat
    I have no idea of what you're talking about Kim. This is the nicest calmest group of ladies and fellas I've ever not met.
    :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    Assholes on ***boat
    I have no idea of what you're talking about Kim. This is the nicest calmest group of ladies and fellas I've ever not met.
    :rollside:
    I had to offer , am I back in the good books yet? .........( . )( . ).........

Tom Brown
    Kim, I'm sure he would forgive you if you were to paste up a pic of a 14' python in Dirk Jones Sr's ass.

Kim Hanson
    Kim, I'm sure he would forgive you if you were to paste up a pic of a 14' python in Dirk Jones Sr's ass.
    Do you really think so Tom I can do it, but I will be gone then.........( . )( . ).......... :clover:

Tom Brown
    Sure but you are used to being banned and you know you want to.

Kim Hanson
    I want to but, I don't want to be banned from here! Way too much fun in here, not many place's have a circus come through everyday :jawdrop: ..........( . )( . )...........

Shark In The Pond
    Focking A .... that is funny

Jerry Attrick
    Dear Ms. Hanson,
    It just came to my attention that a Canadian outreach program is in your local area. It is continued education and an extension of "Reading is Fundemental" - called "Posting is Fundemental for Drunken Ass Bandits, and Kim Hanson". The good thing is that it is approved for registered sex offenders without proof of genetilia(Michael Jackson is also enrolled). I went ahead and preregisted you.
    Thank you,
    Jerry Attrick,
    HNIC

Kim Hanson
    Dear Ms. Hanson,
    It just came to my attention that a Canadian outreach program is in your local area. It is continued education and an extension of "Reading is Fundemental" - called "Posting is Fundemental for Drunken Ass Bandits, and Kim Hanson". The good thing is that it is approved for registered sex offenders without proof of genetilia(Michael Jackson is also enrolled). I went ahead and preregisted you.
    Thank you,
    Jerry Attrick,
    HNIC
    I see the circus came through lastnight, and I had to miss being here for it :cry: ..........( . )( . )..........At the age of 12, he was molested by his circus trainer. To this day, if you throw him a fish, he'll give you a blow job. :yuk:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast