Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand??

lucky
    My Drag Boat Review publication has write ups on many races across country with MPH & ET stats. BUT everytime they cover an outboard only event there isn't one ET or MPH for any of the 10 classes. If some of these boats are so fast how come they don't give any #'s?? Is it a secret
    hey how is your hydro doing - is it all together ? and what the hell have ya been up to ?

lucky
    comments like that might expose you to "friendly" fire :crossx: :hammerhea
    BJH bj - He can back it up - all fun and games on my end - but his equipment is married to the 1320-

Nstigator74
    Lucky, The boats great. I've just been workin in order to gather the funds to do it all over agian next summer.
    HAPPINESS ISN'T ACHIEVED UNTIL 150MPH ON THE LIQUID QUARTER MILE!

You Te
    Lucky, The boats great. I've just been workin in order to gather the funds to do it all over agian next summer.
    Is that a Lake boat or a drag doat?
    You Te

You Te
    My Drag Boat Review publication has write ups on many races across country with MPH & ET stats. BUT everytime they cover an outboard only event there isn't one ET or MPH for any of the 10 classes. If some of these boats are so fast how come they don't give any #'s?? Is it a secret
    !st off, I don't recall anyone saying O/B's where the fastest boat's.
    I can speak for ODBA racing. The race is started from an in gear idle, when the boats pair up, they get the green light.
    The boats have a weight class, so many of the boats must add weight.
    First one to the end of 1320 wins. Maybe the only #s that matter is the amount of cash they win.
    You Te

BILLY.B
    !st off, I don't recall anyone saying O/B's where the fastest boat's.
    I can speak for ODBA racing. The race is started from an in gear idle, when the boats pair up, they get the green light.
    The boats have a weight class, so many of the boats must add weight.
    First one to the end of 1320 wins. Maybe the only #s that matter is the amount of cash they win.
    You Te Nice cover up again Mr.Excuses. Face it the #'s don't match the mouth they came from. HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

lucky
    BOY I CAN RELATE TO THAT ONE - AND I'M ONLY A PLEASURE BOATER LOL

Roland the Fisherman
    Oh it's no secret, the clocks can't read anything below 80mph, and the et clock's go to sleep after 10min's. :cry:. NUFF SAID!!!. Oh unless it's Hanson's boat which he claims runs over 100 mph. look for this boat to appear at the next drag OB event with You-Te as his cock chief, oppppppps I mean crew chief :rollside: .
    Ooooh Billy, you may frieght train me but it will be after tripple digits and probably after the race is long over.

lucky
    Ooooh Billy, you may RE PAINT me but it will be after the race is long over.
    i'd take that

Nstigator74
    You TeIs that a Lake boat or a drag doat?
    The boat doesn't have a capsule.......but it has numbers and a class designation on it.
    OH YAA it has CF #'s and current registration (glad I don't have to smog it)
    So You Te how bout you tell me....Is it a LAKE OR DRAG DOAT? :idea:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast