Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I don't understand??

You Te
    YOU TE TAKES YET ANOTHER ONE OF THE CHIN
    You Te = Billy's Biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Guru,
    You're the one who plays with Billy Bee's stinger.
    You Te

Nstigator74
    I still haven't found out why DBR doesn't give any numbers on these OB drags :hammerhea Do these guys even have numbers on their time slips or should I not call them time slips.

You Te
    I still haven't found out why DBR doesn't give any numbers on these OB drags :hammerhea Do these guys even have numbers on their time slips or should I not call them time slips.
    N74,
    Why does it matter, they are all slow fishing boats, I'm sure they turn 15 or 16 sec. in the 1/4, just like my boat does.
    You Te

Tom Brown
    HAPPINESS ISN'T ACHIEVED UNTIL 150MPH ON THE LIQUID QUARTER MILE!
    There is a jetboat on my lake that can probably do that with his warmed up 302/4 barrel. Unfortunately, my outboard struggles to make 50 so I haven't been able to achieve happiness yet.
    If I were smart, I'd cut a hole in my keel, glue a stuffing box in there, and bolt in a big block and v-drive arrangement so I could turn 150 in the 1/4 mile also.

CrazyHippy
    150 in the 1/4... race you in reverse
    BJH

hoolign
    There is a jetboat on my lake that can probably do that with his warmed up 302/4 barrel. Unfortunately, my outboard struggles to make 50 so I haven't been able to achieve happiness yet.
    If I were smart, I'd cut a hole in my keel, glue a stuffing box in there, and bolt in a big block and v-drive arrangement so I could turn 150 in the 1/4 mile also.
    Brown Racing??? sounds like a commercial for depends :yuk:

lucky
    Hey off topic - Cecil is selling his 68 gt500- have you ever seen that car - what a nice clean ride - its going on e bay - watch for it !

Roland the Fisherman
    Hey off topic - Cecil is selling his 68 gt500- have you ever seen that car - what a nice clean ride - its going on e bay - watch for it !
    Lucky, is it a KR500? Does the top come down? Is it a numbers car? Do any of you Big Blocker pussies want to fight...? oops thats the other thread :hammer2: .

lucky
    Lucky, is it a KR500? Does the top come down? Is it a numbers car? Do any of you Big Blockers want to fight...? oops thats the other thread :hammer2: . NO SHIT - I HAVE DROOL ON MY KEYS THIS PLACE HAS BEEN SLOWER THAN A RETARD SCREWING A COW

lucky
    i THINK ALL JETS SUCK !!!
    FORDS ARE STARTER MOTORS FOR CHEVY
    HEMI- IS FOR HEAD !
    THE GURU HAS A LIGHT SHOE
    WHACKERS ARE FUDGE PACKERS
    V DRIVE - ARE YOU ALIVE ?
    SPELLINT IS FO FAG GOTS
    HATER LOVES MEN
    HIPPY LOVE LIL MEN
    WELL MY SPOON IS DIRTY - WHO'S UP :idea:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast