Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the plan for the Pacific NW???

Tahiti350
    Has anyone in the Pacific NW (Portland to Seattle) started planning any kind of season opening get together?? I see the Cali and AZ/NV contingents having all the fun, and I am jealous. Who is out there with ideas? Even more inportant, Who's out there with boats?? I've seen 2 others from Washington, and a few from the Portland area on line. Are we going to have any fun this year ???
    I've actually thought of selling the boat over the last couple of years because I haven't had anyone to run with. :cry:
    GaryB> Tahiti350

spectras only
    Tahiti , go to www.nwoffshore.com . Those guys are hardy boys ,they'll have a new years run ,rain or snow :2purples: . Caleb [ "timewarp" on this board] never misses one . You should check out the 2005 42 Outerlimits epoxy model Joe has in Tacoma :220v: . Malcolm [ also on this board ] is in your neck of woods with his 18 spectra to run with.

P P R
    Portland has the new years day ski race on the Willamate. And I hear the Portland Poker Run is Sat July 23,2005, But thats just what i hear.

1978 Rogers
    We should plan something East of the Cascades. It's warmer earlier & dryer the this side of the mountains.
    You don't want to do the Portland Poker run in a jet boat. I saw videos from it last year at the Seattle Boat show. I has a lot of big boats and big wakes.

Rock-it man
    Has anyone in the Pacific NW (Portland to Seattle) started planning any kind of season opening get together?? I see the Cali and AZ/NV contingents having all the fun, and I am jealous. Who is out there with ideas? Even more inportant, Who's out there with boats?? I've seen 2 others from Washington, and a few from the Portland area on line. Are we going to have any fun this year ???
    I've actually thought of selling the boat over the last couple of years because I haven't had anyone to run with. :cry:
    GaryB> Tahiti350
    I here theres a BIG PARTY at PPR's place in Portland Jan 7,05 just before the Portland Boat Show and another Party at Warlock 31 's house in Salem on Sat night Jan 8 after the Boat Show !!!!! hehehe !!!!!!
    Hey PPR get MY !!!! Trophy ready for 2005 its spelled ROCKIT MAN !!!!!
    and are you all in for a suprise !!!!!!!!! Yeeee !!!! Hawwwww !!!!!!! after extended pit stops for the last two runs it MY turn !!!! in 2005 !!!!
    I will be in portland Jan 6 & 7 at the Marriott in Jantzen beach for the Boat Show ,giong up to Tacoma Fri Jan 7 to look at Motor Homes at the Tacoma Dome RV Show but will be back in Portland Fri evening.

HP350SC
    Looking forward to boat show, will have to touch base with Tim and John on the parties. :supp: Hey Rock-it man you could put that quad rotor on your motorhome! :idea:
    Tahiti350- where'bouts you at? We run the Columbia all the time. Portland poker run can get a little rough for smaller boats, but still fun. :mix:

Tahiti350
    Tahiti350- where'bouts you at? We run the Columbia all the time. Portland poker run can get a little rough for smaller boats, but still fun. :mix:[/QUOTE]
    Glad to hear that there is some life out there, I was begining to wonder. I am based out of Tacoma Wa, but am a Oregon resident, from Drain (find that one on the map!!!). I travel back and forth fairly regularly, so would like to get involved in a larger area, if I keep the boat. Job is leaving less and less time to get wet, and not seeing any relief in the near future. Might have a sweet little boat on the market in the near future.
    GaryB> Tahiti 350

P P R
    Thats what i like about you Rock-it man. You are always thinking about me first. We should get together (party) my place is fine,or your suite at the marriott! We have had a few very late night parties at the Marroitt during the Portland Poker Run. Anyone want to ski behind the Shiada at the New years day ski race? BRRRRRRRRRRR Their is a group of us going to Marks on the channel this sunday for dinner, and to view the X-mas ships.

cruser
    T350
    I know exactly where Drain is. It's on the same road as Curtin. I pass through Curtin, Leona, Krewson and then Drain on my way to the Lakeside drag boat races every year. If I am still here this summer, I could show you a place or two to go for great boating.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Helens-med.jpg

HP350SC
    Drain is where you turn west to go to Coos Bay dunes.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast