Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the plan for the Pacific NW???

voodooCanoe
    Usually do the New Years day race on the Williamete, but this year we are heading down to Camp Far West to meet up with the So. Cal. bunch.
    Anyone want to tag along!

cruser
    Wish I could but this year it is my youngests 21st birthday. gotta stay home and have drink with him.

P P R
    voodoo, are you taken your boat with you?

Rock-it man
    Thats what i like about you Rock-it man. You are always thinking about me first. We should get together (party) my place is fine,or your suite at the marriott! We have had a few very late night parties at the Marroitt during the Portland Poker Run. Anyone want to ski behind the Shiada at the New years day ski race? BRRRRRRRRRRR Their is a group of us going to Marks on the channel this sunday for dinner, and to view the X-mas ships.
    So !!! I guess it PPR's house A keg and Chili Dogs !!!!!!!
    YA!!!! I remember I owe RUBY a 150 mph ride --Don't worry Ruby I'll take you in July unless I see you before ,hoping the summer starts April 1 !!!!!!!!! So what hppening at Lake Billy chinook in 2005 ?? I here rummer about a Lake Washington Pokerrun any news up there yet. I like fresh water only.
    Havn't heard about the Shasta Cat Attack yet but there may betwo this next summer. I already have rooms reserved for the Portland poker Run !!!!!
    and my bags packed --Sharon says shes tired of seeing it next to the front door !!!!!!!! and to move it or loose it !!! Darn Women !!!!!! When are you guys going down to the LA Boat show !!!!! we are planning to go also.
    IS IT SUMMER YET ???????????????????????

mach1alaska
    Something in the inland northwest would be great!! something for eastern Washington, northern Idaho, western Montana area free board challanged boats. They may not be as popular around here as in so cal, nv & az but I think there are plenty to have a great get together, plus there are a lot of nice lakes that are not crouded. I would be willing to help set it up if enough interest was expressed. I work in Alaska's oil field 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off so as long as I am off slope I would have time to help set things up. I am not able to set up a web page but if anyone is interested email me and we can discuss it further.
    Kevin N
    Mach1alaska@hotmail.com

timewarp
    New Years Day 2005 Silverdale Washington Poker Run. :shift: :shift: :shift:
    Can't start the 2005 Boating season off much earlier.
    This run is in protected waters, small boats welcome, just can't be afraid of salt. :2purples: :2purples:
    2005 looks to be a great year for boating in the Northwest.
    I too have heard very strong rumors of a Poker Run on lake Washington.
    To keep informed check out nwoffshore.com, any type of boater is welcome there(well maybe not blowboaters, but they probably aren't going to read this)
    Caleb

voodooCanoe
    voodoo, are you taken your boat with you?
    We are going to be taking Cody's injected Canyon. It's going to be Jeff, Cody and I going and we are taking a inclosed trailer. Didn't think we should all take different rig's. If we were going for the week that would be ok. But not just for 1 day. I'll take my vest and helmet. I hope to play boat *****

Rock-it man
    Thats what i like about you Rock-it man. You are always thinking about me first. We should get together (party) my place is fine,or your suite at the marriott! We have had a few very late night parties at the Marroitt during the Portland Poker Run. Anyone want to ski behind the Shiada at the New years day ski race? BRRRRRRRRRRR Their is a group of us going to Marks on the channel this sunday for dinner, and to view the X-mas ships.
    PPR ,Is the date for the pokerrun set July 23 becouse the Sacto Shoot out is July 16-17 05 Just checking !!!

P P R
    The Portland Poker Run will be held on Sat July 23,2005. (503) 793-2164 or portlandpokerrun@earthlink.net. You know it would be really cool if the promoters could get together and go over dates of all the events . Then maybe come out with detailed schedule.

Rock-it man
    The Portland Poker Run will be held on Sat July 23,2005. (503) 793-2164 or portlandpokerrun@earthlink.net. You know it would be really cool if the promoters could get together and go over dates of all the events . Then maybe come out with detailed schedule.
    YA !! RIGHT !!!!! Cooperation WHATS !!! That !!!!
    So far its the Sacto Run July 16-17 and Portland July 23 YEE !!!! Hawwwww !!!! Do you know of any othere runs in the NW yet !!!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast