Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the plan for the Pacific NW???

HP350SC
    I agree very poor design !!!!The heal should not rock up ,I have one and have been thinking how to modify it,let me know as I want to install one also I think this is a problem for everone that has one of these foot throttles.
    Put your inventer hat on !!!!!!!
    Might not be much of an issue for you because you sit more upright in your boat. My leg is damn near horizontal

HP350SC
    I have the same type pedal in the 19' spectra. The only way you can fix the problem is to make a wedge shape block for the pedestal to put the pedal more upright. Dave at california marine had his pedals setup [ either floor or stringer mounted] on his catalinas and I felt they were comfortable. The setup was slightly different for each customer of course . If you want a bottom pivot pedal ,just make one yourself
    Yeah, if I get motivated I'll probably modify mine. A wedge would partially solve the problem but would look icky-poo. Incidentally, I removed the lip around the edge because my foot would only fit in it without a shoe on. And you ladies know what THAT means. :jawdrop:.....yes, my shoes are too big
    (Probably sounds strange to the guys down South to drive with shoes on). :boxed:

HP350SC
    Rock-it man, who bought the quad rotor? Anybody I know?

Rock-it man
    Rock-it man, who bought the quad rotor? Anybody I know?
    Turbo 666 in canada he has a Datona 26 with a # 6 drive on it,he bought it all !!!

HP350SC
    Is that the boat that just ran 124 or something? (on NWOFFSHORE)

HP350SC
    RIM- when is LA show? I would be willing to car-pool again if you have the room. And it's a good excuse to come down and check out the new motor :smile: PS Don't worry, I'll keep a secret!

Rock-it man
    RIM- when is LA show? I would be willing to car-pool again if you have the room. And it's a good excuse to come down and check out the new motor :smile: PS Don't worry, I'll keep a secret!
    The LA Show starts Jan 28,05- Feb 06-05
    We , Dennis, Robbie, Myself are leaving here at 3 pm on Thur Jan 27 as I have to drop off my Drive at Weisman's on Fri and if it checks out OK pick back up after the Boat Show sat and head back up.Plan on driving to Harris Ranch on thur get there about midnight then stop at Teague Marine and pick up a couple blocks on Fri morning then on to Costa Mesa to Weisman's and stay in Costa Mesa Fri night ,go to La to the boat show Sat then back to Costa Mesa after the Boats show (If drive is ready ) pick updrive and then drive to Harris ranch at Coalinga get there about midnight. Then head for home with a stop in Riverdale to see All Washed Up's boat and return his prop hope to make Grants Pass by Midnight or later Sun night. It will be a long fast trip ,so let me know. Our plans are tenative as of now though.

48OFF
    hp350, did you look at land and sea foot throttles? I think they have a web site. I have one in my boat and it pivots from the bottom. It is the only one that lets you also keep the hand throttle for cruise control.
    I live at Lake Coeur D Alene in Idaho and I might put together a Poker run this summer. Bring some serious hardware if you want to be top dog as the locals have some fast boats. The old top dog with a 140mph Skater single turbine, was downgraded a few spots when a 43ft nortech with twin 1300hp turbines showed up. My boat is pretty close to keeping pace with it if nobody notices the extra 100mph I am missing. How many of you guys would think of coming east if we put on a run?

spectras only
    Rock-it-man , with a hectic schedule like yours ,you should have a cessna 182 with the rear seats removed :wink: . Did Turbo installed the Quad yet ? Haven't seen his boat on the water ,even though he lives close by.

mach1alaska
    "I live at Lake Coeur D Alene in Idaho and I might put together a Poker run this summer. Bring some serious hardware if you want to be top dog as the locals have some fast boats. The old top dog with a 140mph Skater single turbine, was downgraded a few spots when a 43ft nortech with twin 1300hp turbines showed up. My boat is pretty close to keeping pace with it if nobody notices the extra 100mph I am missing. How many of you guys would think of coming east if we put on a run?"
    If little loud boats are welcome and I am not at work at the time I would love to go. Only about 2 hrs away
    Kevin

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast