Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: $90. parking ticket

syke-o
    Sorry to hear about the ticket but you took the gamble and lost this time. Can't blame someone for doing the job, they didn't make the rules just enforced them.
    Hate to think there could have been a fire and people, especially kids could have died because someone was parked in a fire access lane.
    the guy is just pissed he got a parking ticket... it is like like going a little over the speed limit and getting a ticket.. you would be pissed too, and you wouldnt want someone telling you "well by speeding you could have lost control of your vehicle and taken out a busload full of children!!"... :notam:

Havasu_Dreamin
    the guy is just pissed he got a parking ticket... it is like like going a little over the speed limit and getting a ticket.. you would be pissed too
    But why be pissed for KNOWINGLY breaking the law and getting caught? Seems kind of, well, lame.

BarryMac
    But why be pissed for KNOWINGLY breaking the law and getting caught? Seems kind of, well, lame.
    Yeap.
    Sorry Prostho, as much as we all like you I just don't think your going to get any sympathy, you parked where you shouldn't have, now you have to pay the price...

Outnumbered
    Just trade the car in on a new one :rollside:

DryHeatOnly
    We go to our son's holiday band performance(Ican't believe I went)
    I don't know you but I'm glad you "DID" go to your son's performance. Parents should be as supportive as possible in their kid's activities. I'm sure you support what he does and I'm not bashing you by any means, it's just that your sentence made me raise an eyebrow

phuggit
    Put yor helmet on Prostho... Can't wait to hear what Little Rowe Boat and the other hose draggers have to say about this one.

prosthogod
    You'll are brutal, there is no parking left, should I have gone home! Maybe I should have driven the excusion right into the concert hall and parked. Maybe I should have called the fire Dept. and had them shut the whole thing done because the occupancy limit was double the allowable. Everyone expects support for activities, but then shit like this happens. :220v:

mike37
    prosthogod
    is the ticket signed
    I got one once and found out later when i went to pay the guy didn't sigh it it was like he just gave me a warning
    it was a real ticket but by not signing it I didn't have to pay the fine

Jordy
    Thinking about this more and knowing how $cottsdale works, you should be thankful it's only a $90 ticket. I thought most of the tickets handed out start in the $200 range. Almost as bad as Cali.

Kilrtoy
    So you broke the law and got caught,
    thats make the person who caught you a BASTARD,
    No you are F**** lazy, park a block or two or even three blocks away and
    WALK YOUR LAZY ASS OVER THERE.
    Good thing noone needed medical attention and you were hindering the emergency personnel from assisting them
    Amazing what some people think is wrong and right :yuk:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast