Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Card For Everybody...

RiverOtter
    Hey, are you flirting......again???? :idea: :jawdrop:
    Yes she was so I told MrsRiverOtter to hit the bricks! I'm driving to Nashville and catching a flight to the airport closest to mrsdrmr.

MsDrmr
    Yes she was so I told MrsRiverOtter to hit the bricks! I'm driving to Nashville and catching a flight to the airport closest to mrsdrmr.
    alright, the flirting paid off...pick ya up at the Ontario Airport, when does your flight arrive?

Her454
    alright, the flirting paid off...pick ya up at the Ontario Airport, when does your flight arrive?
    WOW, we couldnt even get her to come to the airport to see me and have a few jello shots.................... :jawdrop:

RiverOtter
    9PM. Southwest!! I didn't even pack a bag

MsDrmr
    9PM. Southwest!! I didn't even pack a bag
    thats alright, well work around what ya have on. 9pm it is :wink: Just dont leave a trail I'd hate for your mrs to find ya :wink:

Unforgiven
    thats alright, well work around what ya have on. 9pm it is :wink: Just dont leave a trail I'd hate for your mrs to find ya :wink:
    I thought you said you wouldn't flirt anymore???

MsDrmr
    I thought you said you wouldn't flirt anymore???
    well, RO is an exception.....and he knows I'm kidding, and I have decided that those that don't are not important anyway...and who said anything indecent was going to happen. I'll pick RO up take him home and he can meet the mr and the three kids at home (trust me he'll go running home, he would'nt even wait for a plane)

RiverOtter
    well, RO is an exception.....and he knows I'm kidding, and I have decided that those that don't are not important anyway...and who said anything indecent was going to happen. I'll pick RO up take him home and he can meet the mr and the three kids at home (trust me he'll go running home, he would'nt even wait for a plane)
    I don't know... Maybe I could just be another kid in the family.

MsDrmr
    I don't know... Maybe I could just be another kid in the family.
    Well I am great with kids, I think you could fit right in, I tuck them in bed, rub their backs, bake cookies, all kinds of fun stuff,,you'd enjoy being one of the kids in my house...so are we still on for 9 then?

RiverOtter
    Well I am great with kids, I think you could fit right in, I tuck them in bed, rub their backs, bake cookies, all kinds of fun stuff,,you'd enjoy being one of the kids in my house...so are we still on for 9 then?
    Yes, I'm emailing you from the airport right now.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast