Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Get Together in O.C.

RP1

welk2party
    The wife and I will be there.

beer hunter
    For those that have not been following the thread in the Hot Spots West section, RP1 has worked hard at putting together this event. This is a get together of forum members and their friends/families at the Yard House at the Irvine Spectrum on Friday, December 10th at 7:00pm. He will be collecting toys for the Toys for Tots program and ask that you bring an unwrapped gift costing between 10 and 20 dollars. This is a great opportunity to meet some new peeps and put some faces with the screen names, while giving to some very needy kids at this special time of year.
    Forum Get Together at Irvine Spectrum 12/10 @ 7:00pm (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64123)

98 Vector 21
    For those that have not been following the thread in the Hot Spots West section, RP1 has worked hard at putting together this event. This is a get together of forum members and their friends/families at the Yard House at the Irvine Spectrum on Friday, December 10th at 7:00pm. He will be collecting toys for the Toys for Tots program and ask that you bring an unwrapped gift costing between 10 and 20 dollars. This is a great opportunity to meet some new peeps and put some faces with the screen names, while giving to some very needy kids at this special time of year.
    Forum Get Together at Irvine Spectrum 12/11 @ 7:00pm (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64123)
    Would love to go...however a drive from Simi Valley on a friday afternoon would be tough....

beer hunter
    Bump

RP1
    [QUOTE=beer hunter]For those that have not been following the thread in the Hot Spots West section, RP1 has worked hard at putting together this event. This is a get together of forum members and their friends/families at the Yard House at the Irvine Spectrum on Friday, December 10th at 7:00pm. He will be collecting toys for the Toys for Tots program and ask that you bring an unwrapped gift costing between 10 and 20 dollars. This is a great opportunity to meet some new peeps and put some faces with the screen names, while giving to some very needy kids at this special time of year.
    Thanks for the condensed explanation Michael. I'm kinda slammed this week and didn't really have time to explain when I left the post over here... thanks again

beer hunter
    what do you mean you will check into it
    I AM GOING PUT ME ON THE LIST
    someone may want to put a note up on the sandbar also
    OK, here ya go Mel......Da List:
    List of People so far:
    RP - 2
    Bunny - 2
    CJ
    Beer Hunter - 2
    ryantparks - 2
    Sbark1 - 2
    Phebus - 2
    Spectra77 - 2
    Music to my Ears - 2
    CC322 - 2
    Ntwotrance - 2
    Shaken not Stirred - 2
    Tottaly Incap. (2)
    PHOTOGLOU - 2
    Ivan Dan - 2
    Frenchie 2+
    Shake Yo Azz 2
    welk2party - 2
    hallett 260 - 2
    Quality Time - 2

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Thanks BH, this should be a nice time in the OC

welk2party
    Somehow I was deleted...but the Mrs and I will be there!
    RP - 2
    Bunny - 2
    CJ
    PHOTOGLOU
    Beer Hunter - 2
    ryantparks - 2
    Sbark1 - 2
    Phebus - 2
    Spectra77 - 2
    Music to my Ears - 2
    CC322 - 2
    Ntwotrance - 2