Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new years

upsman105
    inviting me to Havasu for New Years. 97 was when I quit the union, man they were pissed.

voodoomedman
    inviting me to Havasu for New Years. 97 was when I quit the union, man they were pissed.
    I don't even know what's going on just yet. We just closed escrow today. We weren't even supposed to close til the end of the month. At least I get to claim the taxes this year.
    So you can be in the union if you want in Arizona?????

upsman105
    I don't even know what's going on just yet. We just closed escrow today. We weren't even supposed to close til the end of the month. At least I get to claim the taxes this year.
    So you can be in the union if you want in Arizona?????
    Yes, because it is a right-to-work state you do not have to be in the union to have a union job, back east and other places you have to be in the union to have that job. There are legalities here and there, but thats the basic, I just don't pay dues, although legally they still have to represent me, but I have never needed them to, or asked them to. I do my job keep my customers happy and go home.

voodoomedman
    Yes, because it is a right-to-work state you do not have to be in the union to have a union job, back east and other places you have to be in the union to have that job. There are legalities here and there, but thats the basic, I just don't pay dues, although legally they still have to represent me, but I have never needed them to, or asked them to. I do my job keep my customers happy and go home.
    Niiiice setup. I wish. I think it would make things so much easier for our company if it were that way here. What center do you work out of. I don't know where surprise is close too??

upsman105
    It is metropolitan Phx. there are three hubs Phx, Tempe, and now Gilbert. I work out of Phoenix, North Center, Surprise is NW of Phoenix, it is about 45mins one way.

voodoomedman
    It is metropolitan Phx. there are three hubs Phx, Tempe, and now Gilbert. I work out of Phoenix, North Center, Surprise is NW of Phoenix, it is about 45mins one way.
    ok gotcha. Yeah I know all the centers, just never heard of surprise. I used to work in the helpdesk and you used to be part of the pacific region. In fact I think they still take your calls in the middle of the night. I didn't know about the new one in gilbert though. I know most of your internal tsg guys there in phoenix.

upsman105
    do you have pics of the new house, or were they posted and I missed them?

voodoomedman
    do you have pics of the new house, or were they posted and I missed them?
    no sorry. I'll post some when I get some. I just went to the manufacturers website and they don't have a pic of my model.

voodoomedman
    the layout is kinda like this though.
    http://www.sunmeadowhomes.com/floor_plans_2.htm
    Shoshone model.

upsman105
    shoshone or sunburst

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast