Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: new years

voodoomedman
    shoshone or sunburst
    shoshone
    The only difference I can remember is the front window goes all the way to the floor and is a half moon at the top.

upsman105
    looks really nice, is it up in the hills?

voodoomedman
    looks really nice, is it up in the hills?
    No. I would say if you drew a straight line to the lake it would be no more than two miles at the very most. Very nice view from the backyard. Couple of minutes to windsor.

upsman105
    cool, my wife lived there for 6 mos. , waiting for me to get a transfer that never came, so she quit her job came back we bought a house, and then they were begging me to transfer. thanks a little late.

voodoomedman
    cool, my wife lived there for 6 mos. , waiting for me to get a transfer that never came, so she quit her job came back we bought a house, and then they were begging me to transfer. thanks a little late.
    awww dude that sucks. If I would have know you then I would have said something to Tim Kinzer. He's the sup for Havi, Kingman and Riviera (bullhead city). Never met him face to face but I've fixed his computer and done him favors many of times. If I ever decided to actually leave cali I would want his job.

upsman105
    this was about 6 years ago, my wife worked for the city, anything that could be done was. Even a call from the mayor did not help.

upsman105
    have you guys got on the new edd system??

voodoomedman
    this was about 6 years ago, my wife worked for the city, anything that could be done was. Even a call from the mayor did not help.
    yeah I hear ya. besides I'm just finished five years.

upsman105
    yeah I hear ya. besides I'm just finished five years.
    you've only been there 5 years.?

voodoomedman
    you've only been there 5 years.?
    Yeah I'm just a young punk with big aspirations. I started as a Christmas Hire in October of 99. So my actual five year date isn't until January. I always hated getting cheated out of those three months. And since you will probably ask I just turned 25.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast