Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: " V-drive Huntin' " in all these threads

DUECE'SDAD
    Squirten thunder you gott em all beat do you have cow boots on in that picture. You answer the ? Are you trying to find a good v-drive to buy or are you trying to find a boat to out run ya' Nitro man post a pic of your mullet, are you lisening to freebird right now thats what im gatherin from your post. All im saying is why do the little jet guys always talk such stupid shit, if they think their boat is cool thats all that counts, I picked up a bargain post here before i started and every BBOlds jet in there would run 100+ who really believes this shit, I admit there are some fast jets but those guys dont go around saying they are v drive huntin

Squirtin Thunder
    Dueces,
    My boat is not that fast at the time of the pic it had just run 74mph on radar. But it is very quick. I could had a tail to the vdrive in the first 1/8. Now I have no idea what it will run now. Should see soon. I added about 150hp a short droop, impeller work intake work loader, 150 shot of NO2 and a bigger carb. I am hoping for 10mph - 15mph.

Bird Percher
    Dueces,
    My boat is not that fast at the time of the pic it had just run 74mph on radar. But it is very quick. I could had a tail to the vdrive in the first 1/8. Now I have no idea what it will run now. Should see soon. I added about 150hp a short droop, impeller work intake work loader, 150 shot of NO2 and a bigger carb. I am hoping for 10mph.
    Bring that turd out to Camp Far West and we can see how useless jet boats really are.

Squirtin Thunder
    Bring that turd out to Camp Far West and we can see how useless jet boats really are.
    Alright bird shit !!!!! You better be real quick !!!!

DUECE'SDAD
    I thinks You gonna have to get a bigger nozzle your pump isnt going to spool any faster. There is a shit head with a jet where we are at that always gets the beach side and the angle that we race on you cant tell that i win b/c of his rooster booster. Bird light him up once for me. DO YOU HAVE COWBOY BOOTS ON THERE OR NOT ??? How did you get the first extra 150hp, did you put some edlebrock, and comp cams stickers on it ?

Squirtin Thunder
    I thinks You gonna have to get a bigger nozzle your pump isnt going to spool any faster. There is a shit head with a jet where we are at that always gets the beach side and the angle that we race on you cant tell that i win b/c of his rooster booster. Bird light him up once for me. DO YOU HAVE COWBOY BOOTS ON THERE OR NOT ??? How did you get the first extra 150hp, did you put some edlebrock, and comp cams stickers on it ?
    No I'm not okky homa !!!! :hammer2:

Squirtin Thunder
    BTW - Is that thing comin off the trailer ?????????

Squirtin Thunder
    OK !!!!
    VDrive boys and Girls !!!
    And childern of all ages !!!
    Dec. 27th Lake Mohave @ Katherens Landing
    Bring those trailer Queenies out !!!
    Yes open water !!!!
    I want to see the Queens get Wet !!!!
    Come on Stop Talkin !!!!!

Performance 19
    Just where all these threads with references to v-drive hunting?
    Or were you just trying to start shit?

DUECE'SDAD
    They are all round here, in the sandbar, vdrive, I even seen someone say it in the tow rig section, if I knew how I would have pulled them up and put them in the original post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast