Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: West Texas Hot Boat Association

carreraboat
    hey shark the link at the bottom dont work. did you get my pics

Ol Yeller
    We will for sure hook up. I plan to get out a bunch this summer. Gonna try to get to Cali as well. Here in San Angelo, we have 3 folks that are gonna do the Texas race circuit so I'll be checking that out as well. We,ve added a message board to our web site. Come drop us a line. CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!
    --Wade
    Scroll to the bottom for message board........
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/wond...ade/index.html

Shark In The Pond
    I put it on there and I can't get it off ,my linking thing sucks !

Shark In The Pond
    We will for sure hook up. I plan to get out a bunch this summer. Gonna try to get to Cali as well. Here in San Angelo, we have 3 folks that are gonna do the Texas race circuit so I'll be checking that out as well. We,ve added a message board to our web site. Come drop us a line. CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!
    --Wade
    Scroll to the bottom for message board........
    http://www.webspawner.com/users/wond...ade/index.html
    Sounds good Wade Were and when in Cali. ? I'm going to CFW for the Fathers Day getogether .

Shark In The Pond
    Opps sorry , I did and things got all messed up can you send more and I THINK the trouble was I had was getting more then 1 pic per mail ,cause when I would go to add them they were always the same pic although it was not the one I would click on ?

Ol Yeller
    Sounds good Wade Were and when in Cali. ? I'm going to CFW for the Fathers Day getogether .
    Im gonna hit the TP5 get together in the N. Cal Delta 3rd week in August if at all possible.

Garucci
    Hello All,
    Its great to hear from other ***boaters around the area trying to get things going for the sport.
    Garucci
    Amarillo,TX

Shark In The Pond
    Hello All,
    Its great to hear from other ***boaters around the area trying to get things going for the sport.
    Garucci
    Amarillo,TX
    I use to know some peeps up in your area but lost contact .I sent you a e-mail and hope to hear back from you ?

Sundance
    Garucci, Where do you go out of Amarillo? Ute, Merideth? I'm in Albuquerque and do a lot of business over there. I've got some weekends this summer that I have to be over there. Wanted to bring my hot rod over. What's best.
    Thanks,SUndance :chi:

Ol Yeller
    We (WTHBA) are geting together this Saturday to discuss some summer get togethers/events. Gonna be at the Grassy Meadows Area of Lake Nasworthy. Give us a hollar if you can make it or want a subject brought up. We are now linked to our domain:
    www.westtexas***boat.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast