Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DCB PHOTO SHOOT...10/3

TOBTEK
    OCT 3rd in lake havasu is the date for the DCB PHOTO SHOOT. if you are interested call Darla at DCB 619-442-0300......they are looking for all DCB owners. someone has time to buy mine and become a family member

GRASS PAY$
    I'll be there. I talked to Dave today word is he is trying to get a helicopter out there. By the way great looking cart.

Schmegma
    anyone know of a nice golf cart for sale or where to buy one? Any recommendations would be appreciated!!

Hustler
    Schmegma:
    anyone know of a nice golf cart for sale or where to buy one? Any recommendations would be appreciated!! Will this one work? Or would you like a nicer one?
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg[/img]

bigboy78
    Sweet I will be there. What timing I'm going up for a Bachalor Party and probably the last time for the season.

TOBTEK
    Hustler:
    Schmegma:
    anyone know of a nice golf cart for sale or where to buy one? Any recommendations would be appreciated!! Will this one work? Or would you like a nicer one?
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg[/img] AND ITS PUMPED, it will pull one foot wheelies

CEO
    Schmegma, if your interested in one, my friend has one for sale..email me if you want
    CEO

andy01
    Do you know about what time on Friday and where they are meeting? I am going to Parker/Havasu that weekend and might leave early Friday for the photo shoot depending on the time.
    Andy

FastTimmy
    Here it is as per the flyer from DCB
    What- Lake Havasu photo shoot for our new DCB brochures.promotional vidio and new web design- stills and overhead running shoots from a helicopter will be taken by Fernando Escovar.
    Where- Meet on the shore at the south end of the channel openning into Thompsons's bay.
    When- Friday October 3, 2003 7:00 am and throughout the day. Also Saterday during and after the extreme boats poker run.
    Participants will receive a free promotional item and a professional picture of their boat.

RIVER WILD
    HEY TOBTEK
    WHAT ARE THE WHEEL AND TIRE COMBO YOU HAVE ON THE CART

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast