Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Very disappointed in Eliminator

miller19j
    You know it's funny, everyone sure was quick to jump my shit on this thread, and yet, nothing for days after my prediction turns out to be fact. Absolutely mind boggling. :hammerhea :wink: :2purples: :crossx:Yea But you are still an Asshole Jordy

Jordy
    Yea But you are still an Asshole Jordy
    Gee, thanks Miller. I haven't heard that from you for a while. I was getting concerned.

126driver
    Yea But you are still an Asshole Jordy
    And that's exactly why I appreciate him

Jordy
    And that's exactly why I appreciate him
    My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole.

Sleek-Jet
    My parents said I could be anything, so I became an asshole.
    At least you're good at it....

Jordy
    At least you're good at it....
    I strive for perfection in everything that I do.
    Called pride in workmanship. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it and do it well.

a catered life
    RiverRat177,
    If you would like to bring your boat out here we would be happy to take a look at it to see if it is in fact repairable, and if so would it be cost effective to do the repairs...
    In regards to Flat Broke's comment, this is not a common occurrence, and we would be most interested to see what might have caused this to happen.
    Brandie Leach
    951-681-1222
    all bs aside jordan called it as i thought as i read the entire thread (and i never read the entire thread) but i have to say a positive word for kid and elminator. my boat has been there for 3 weeks and about to pick it up on monday and i have had nothing but full respect and a real feel of teamwork from lance and the entire service department. my first call to them was shitty (when they found out it was a older boat finda got a cold shoulder) but when lance heard about my first call he was all over my boat. he upheld the honor of eliminator for me. :jawdrop: my point is i called more than once and got names of people in charge. due to the bad weather lately its delayed me from picking up my boat until monday but lance has been great.
    my point.....dont involve lawyers until they are needed :hammer2: and as a hb member bring it to the forums fisrt. :idea:

CircleJerk
    I guess the best that could possibly be ascertained from this post is that JP (Jordy) is an admitted ___hole, and of course, use lawyers only at the bitter end! Happy New Year!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011