Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get together in Glamis....

essexjet
    Im up for some free beer I will be riding a blue and yellow DS650 quad.
    Cool, stop on by

unleashed
    Most of the D row guys go to Dumont. Something about its to far a drive and they can't get enough time off of work etc. What a bunch of crybabies!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Magic34
    James,
    We'll be at Gordon's, but I think we are doing a trip to Glamis on the quads. I try and make it.

essexjet
    James,
    We'll be at Gordon's, but I think we are doing a trip to Glamis on the quads. I try and make it.
    Great Mike!! Hope to see you at Old's or call me on my cell and maybe we could meet at boardmanville a different day or maybe I could drive out to you at night. Let me know

alfonzo
    Most of the D row guys go to Dumont. Something about its to far a drive and they can't get enough time off of work etc. What a bunch of crybabies!
    Deano
    :cry: :cry:

Mrs. casean
    Great Mike!! Hope to see you at Old's or call me on my cell and maybe we could meet at boardmanville a different day or maybe I could drive out to you at night. Let me know
    We're going to be making a trip to Boardmanville... let me know when you guys plan to go if you do! We'll meet up!

Esco
    not sure if its good news or bad news but I usually dune with about 100 people from GD.Com, and after a good ride were all pretty thirsty
    Hmm. James better start stocking up I think he'll have a well stocked mini bar out there...

Magic34
    Sounds good. We'll be there Thursday-Sunday

probablecause
    Keep an eye out for my Billy-Goat and the Retro Racing rider....
    http://users.adelphia.net/~bwkirkpatrick/billygoat.jpg

casean
    not sure if its good news or bad news but I usually dune with about 100 people from GD.Com, and after a good ride were all pretty thirsty
    Better hit up Costco James.
    Esco are you apart of that big group from GD.com that camps out at wash 13? I know some people that camp with the GD.com people, and I believe they usually camp in that area.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast