Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get together in Glamis....

bohica
    not sure if its good news or bad news but I usually dune with about 100 people from GD.Com, and after a good ride were all pretty thirsty
    HaHaHa, It's funny seeing Esco with only 2 total posts. He's the number 1 post ***** over at GD.COM?

sigepmock
    I was just thinking the same thing about Esco.
    I better bring the truck out to Olds so I can take the big cooler. I heard Linds(MrsCaSean) was gonna be handing out Jello Shots
    Chris

casean
    I was just thinking the same thing about Esco.
    I better bring the truck out to Olds so I can take the big cooler. I heard Linds(MrsCaSean) was gonna be handing out Jello Shots
    Chris
    Damn, if that's the case I might be riding over there with you. Jello shots and two wheels in the sand don't make for a fun combination :messedup:

sigepmock
    Sean give me call anytime to work out details for New Years. Looks like we're headed out Thurs. Evening still and gonna stop and pic up Chris(SoCalHD on the way out).
    I PM's you my numbers again on InsideLine.

Bense468
    My whole crew will be out there as well. We will be at olds and boardman. Will make a run out to China wall on Fri or Sat.
    GlamisDunes park at 13.5. Good peeps

chub
    HaHaHa, It's funny seeing Esco with only 2 total posts. He's the number 1 post ***** over at GD.COM?
    I thought you were!!! Where's my damn gifts. Call me and wish your family a Merry Christmas this weekend if we don't see you. Sunday is open after church!!!! :rollside:

Magic34
    James,
    I'll either be on my Predator (quad) or our new golf cart. We have a good sized group heading to Gordon's. Here is a pic of the cart if you head our way.
    cart picture (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...hp?photo=61276)

H20 Toie
    We will be at wash 12 Probably Wed -Sun We will have large screen going at night if it is not to windy.

Mrs. casean
    Sounds like it's gonna be a good time meeting new people and seeing some familiar faces! I
    I'm making JELLO SHOTS EH? I better learn how to make those... I might have to ride in the truck too after a day @ the hill from the sounds of it I'll be D.D. on my golf cart.
    Hey everyone who will be there, look for these two carts for sure w/ our group:

Mrs. casean

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast