Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AKC German Shepherds

Mrs.HLB
    We bought ours thru a lady in Rancho Cucamonga. My German Shepard is now 15 months old. And we love her to death. Such a great dog. Went to obedience class did great. A little bit of a digger & chewer but I hope that goes away with age. She is the queen around our home!! Here are some pics to check out..

Her454
    The best GSD come from Germany, but, it'll cost quite a bit more than an American shepard.
    What do you want to do with the dog? Pet? Protection?
    Thanks CP. Mine came from Germany and I paid for it but she was worth every penny. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Squirtin Thunder
    We bought ours thru a lady in Rancho Cucamonga. My German Shepard is now 15 months old. And we love her to death. Such a great dog. Went to obedience class did great. A little bit of a digger & chewer but I hope that goes away with age. She is the queen around our home!! Here are some pics to check out..
    What a great looking Dog !!!!
    Jim

Ziggy
    Traci, the guy here no longer has any contact for Shepard breeders...Sorry I couldn't help.......

Her454
    Traci, the guy here no longer has any contact for Shepard breeders...Sorry I couldn't help.......
    Thanks for checking!

Her454
    BUMP..............Still looking

Eliminator 4 Life
    Her there is a breeder in Modesto Im working on getting you the number

clownpuncher
    You can try Makor K9 (www.MakorK9.com). They're in Napa. I've never bought dogs from them. Take someone with you that knows dogs really well though.

Her454
    Thanks guys....found one in Bakersfield and also right in the county next to me, Amador.........

Unforgiven
    In Nor Cal? Its been over 15 years since I purchased my baby so I dont really know of a reputable breeder in Nor Cal anymore and I want another German Shepherd.
    Any recommendations?
    you need a fluffy lap dog....maybe a cat...topless might know..she's good at stray dogs....
    But, I know a place in Bako that has doggies that you seek....maybe we should meet...this is starting to sound like a poem...better stop you might think I'm a nice guy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast