Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice will prevail

Frank Jones, Esq.
    Well, in the interim, I did a little research and found exactly "0" Jones that match you all that are practicing law. Nice try. Run along now and go to another message board. I am sure Dirk Jr is stirring up crap there too.
    Yeah, based upon the wisdom that you have shown us in this thread, I'm sure your research was equally as impressive.
    Mr. Thor, if you don't mind, leave the research to the professionals.
    Thanks,
    Frank Jones, Esq.
    Jones, Jones, and Jones.
    Attorneys at Law

riverbound
    Funny my research cam up with the same results. Why not post your phone number or some other way that we could verify you truly are who you say you are.

Frank Jones, Esq.
    Funny my research cam up with the same results. Why not post your phone number or some other way that we could verify you truly are who you say you are.
    I'm asking the questions in this little gameshow.
    As was pointed out in another thread, when did I ever say that "Frank" was on my bar card. That would be never, in case you were still trying to figure it out. Why are you so worried about me? If I were you, I'd be thinking back to posts you've made in the past that could be construed as contributing to the oppression of the rights of one Jim Anderson, one Dirk Jones Jr. and one Dirk Jones Sr. I'm looking into others that may have experienced the same discrimination, but for now they are listed in the complaint as John Does 1-99 and Jane Does 1-99. The complaint will be amended as necessary.
    Frank Jones, Esq.

riverbound
    I'm asking the questions in this little gameshow.
    As was pointed out in another thread, when did I ever say that "Frank" was on my bar card. That would be never, in case you were still trying to figure it out. Why are you so worried about me? If I were you, I'd be thinking back to posts you've made in the past that could be construed as contributing to the oppression of the rights of one Jim Anderson, one Dirk Jones Jr. and one Dirk Jones Sr. I'm looking into others that may have experienced the same discrimination, but for now they are listed in the complaint as John Does 1-99 and Jane Does 1-99. The complaint will be amended as necessary.
    Frank Jones, Esq.
    If you really expect people to back down and take seriously what you are trying to do. Then show some credentials. Its like a cop coming to the door and saying hes a cop but wont show his badge. Quit being a pussy and give it up. If you really want toplay hardball lets go. :boxingguy

NOTALENT
    I am looking for John Pauline. He posts under the name of Bropb16. Can anyone give me any information on this young man? Please send it via private message thank you.
    haha.u ****ing idiot...I am right here....and who int he hell Is John Pauline??? haha..damn..u inbreeders sure got some smart ones there...Freakin morons.. You see me there in the pic...u know what I look like...whats crackin..if u want to make the calls show ur legit.??? or are u scared??? kumb nuTS :hammerhea

Tom Brown
    I am also Looking for an Allison, A Tom Brown, Steve Ard and a few others.
    Tom Brown is just a screen name. My real name is Buster Hyman.

Debbolas
    You know the saying about "fighting on the internet" right?
    What is the saying for............trying to sue people over the internet?
    stupid :eat:
    If your son's rights to expose himself and post were truely violated........CHANGE THE CHANNEL............I can't ever being to think of how many websites there are for people that wish to expose themselves and chat. :hammer2:

Frank Jones, Esq.
    If your son's rights to expose himself and post were truely violated........CHANGE THE CHANNEL............I can't ever being to think of how many websites there are for people that wish to expose themselves and chat. :hammer2:
    Expose himself? Where did that happen? These are the kinds of allegations that are the basis of this lawsuit in it's entirety.
    What are you talking about "CHANGE THE CHANNEL" because here on the internet, where apparently you spend quite a bit of time with a post count like that, there are no "channels" per se.
    Thanks for joining the list of defendants Deb Flannigan. You'll be hearing from us more as the case evolves.
    Frank Jones, Esq.

Roland the Fisherman
    Is there anyone that can be serious about a serious issue. 3 men have been denied their rights and nobody seems to care. You will all be held as accomplices. We at Jones, Jones and Jones have been practicing civil litigation for years and are well versed on the laws. I will not stoop to low levels and put up naked pics. Even though Dirk Sr and Dirk Jr were framed by you animals, I will not buy into it. I am also Looking for an Allison, A Tom Brown, Steve Ard and a few others. They will all be subpoena'd to testify should this move past arbitration.
    Dear Mrs Jones, as you must know by few times we have met I was impressed by many of your attributes, brains, drive, poise and looks just to name a few.
    However your choice in a husban and your abilty to parent can not be counted as two of them.
    As a fair minded man you can only count on me to testify to the truth and nothing but the truth with reguards to the tiny pee pee in question. PM me if this will be of any help.
    I must now leave do due to my favorite song is comming on the radio, maybe you have herd of it.....Me and Mrs Jones Mrs Jones Mrs Jones we got a thing going on...... Roland/Steve Ard

Tom Brown
    As a fair minded man...
    I'm placing you under citizen's arrest for using the term, "fair minded man" in Bench Racers.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast