Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official East Coast Jet Boat Site"

SnapperSnacher
    Hot Rod, Nitro557, Philly Ray, Fat Rat, D Kid, H.O.D. Hay we can make this as big or as small as we like. What would yall like to have? 10 Boats, 250 Boats Hell I have a friend that is a newspaper reporter & we can have her run an ad in every news paper in every state on the east coast. ( Bad Ass V-8 Boat Party On Lake Anna, VA ) Won't this Town Love us LOL!! My point is this is for some good people to have a GOOD TIME. The bigger we get the more cops will have to show up to see if things get out of hand, so lets see how mini people from here would like to go to this & tell them to tell a couple friends to come with them & lets see how it turns out. But before we get to big. We should all meet 1st with are friends then as time goes on we can get with my reporter friend & we can blow it out to every big & small town Newspaper from Key west, FL. to Portland, MI LOL But hay lets have some fun 1st!!! So what do yall think? I'm game for anything

nitro557
    this thread was going good did everybody die?

SnapperSnacher
    Right!!! Hello is there any 1 in here

phillyray
    Did the smoke clear!...Can I come out yet!...I'll be on line later!...but for now, think I'll hop on the Harley go to SOUTH STREET and get me a .......CHEESE STEAK!...Hot peppers on the side.
    [This message has been edited by phillyray (edited September 06, 2001).]

Dimarco Kid
    Ray, A hot boat AND a Harley! Man you got it hard! LOL
    Obviously my vote is for Lake Anna. Nitro and Fatrat both have been there and like it. I'll take their words on it and vote for Lake Anna. Good location, lodgings, food etc...
    Yes we do need to figure how many people we expect to have attend. I think Nitro an Fat Rat would be able to tell us how much Lake Anna can comfortably handle without getting crowded. Should we start small and go from there? Or just say SCREW IT! Everybody come! I think we will have a hell of a time with however many people show up. We're all ***boaters with a common love. Do any of you guys have friends that are interested in coming? I think I got one guy that will come with me with his jet, but I think that will be all.
    Have any of you guys had ideas on how long your staying? I was telling Hallet that I'd come down on Friday and leave Monday morning. Maybe come down sooner to hang with Nitro and make some Banzai runs!
    The ONLY thing I have a slight concern about are my headers. I'll bring my Bassetts with traps if need be. I personally don't care what the pigs think! But I don't want to upset them and have em' turn on all of us. So I'll do what I need to do.
    All this is based on Lake Anna. Nothing written in stone, just my opinions.
    Oh, have to tell someone that the Kid just got brand new American Racing Torque Thrust 2 wheels for the hydro's trailer. Man they are sweet, just wanted to share that cause' no one up here gives a crap! LOL
    Dimarco Kid

Dimarco Kid
    Oh Fat Rat, as far a what I think the get together should be, A GOD DAMN PARTY!!!! I can see a fish fry (hint, hint, Snapper), poker run is cool (never done one before), wet t-shirt contest (oops, thinkin' out loud), how bout' a boat show? Line em' up on the beach, make a good time out of it. I can bring my gun for some radar runs, also, if there is some "unsanctioned" racing goin' on, the Kid will find it trust me!
    Roger that, Ghostrider.
    Dimarco Kid

hot_rod
    Why are we moving so fast...as I see things we have several months to get this all ironed out and if we take our time this thing will turn out great. Lake anna sounds good but... I dont like the idea of having to run mufflers and I dam sure dont want to get a ticket. I also feel this could deter others from attending. Also if we are trying to attract ***boats of all types lake anna may not work for the big boys (25' and up). I'm sure fat rat would know if the big boys can play there. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it's a great place but since we have time we should research a few more sites before we make a decision.
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

SnapperSnacher
    D Kid U got it!!! We will have Seafood (fish fry, Grilled Lobster wrap in bacon, Swordfish steaks...) hows that sound

Dimarco Kid
    You da man, Snappah!
    Hot Rod, I see your point. I totally agree with you on that. Why don't we just wait and see what happens. We do have some time.
    Idea, we got Lake Anna and Harve DeGrace on the "maybe list right? I know there is alot of lakes down there, so, what if we each of us took a minute and researched some different lakes? Just look around and see what we come up with. We'll leave LA and HD on our list and just do some lookin'. The least we would acomplish is other places for future rallies, right? I'm up for doing this, any one else? Also, it would give us a chance to see Ray's video. He put alot of effort into it.
    Is this a good idea?
    Snapper, I'm holding you to your word! LOL
    Dimarco Kid

hot_rod
    Now were talkin, as for lakes in the md/va area there arent many to chose from. There is a place near Hagerstown Md that is on the upper Potomac that I here is real nice but I've never been there. We also need to decide if we want to accomidate the 'Bigboys'
    Keep the ideas flowing,
    http://www.geocities.com/hot_rod2060...boat_Page.html
    http://www.bearshobbies.com/hotrods_signature.gif

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast