Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xm Or Sirius

Uplink
    I love my XM. I have not played any of my CD's for a couple years since getting it. Its the perfect boat gadget too. Terrestrial broadcasting is ancient technology now. I wish Howard would have went with XM, now I may have to switch all my stuff to Sirius. You'll enjoy either choice, I'm sure.
    Mark
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...mboat1-med.jpg

LVJAKAZ
    We have XM in all of our cars and our boat...LOVE IT

al cole'holic
    I have XM but will be moving to Sirius, mostly because of the Howard Stern deal but for other programming big hitters Sirius is gearing up for. They are bringing alot of cutting edge people to their court and I think it will make a difference. If you like XM, you aren't going to hate Sirius...its the same thing. Music is music but for all the big name people Sirius is bringing to the table, that's where I want to be...

bigerich
    Currently, I think one of the biggest advantages to Sirius is the NFL is broadcasted on Sirius. If you don't like the NFL or HS, I think both XM and Sirius rock! I don't think you would disappointed with either choice.

Dawn Patrol
    NFL & Stern........ Sirius

JetBoatRich
    My XM works great, bought the car kit, FM kit and portable radio No complaints

H20Advantage
    Trying to decide on the new boat whether to put the single unit install kit or the remote system in. Hate to have it just in the boat and not be able to move it to the house when not in use. I don't think I like the look of the docking station.
    Anyone have a good install solution for a clean look on the remote docking station?

PowellScooter
    As ypu may or may not know Lake Powell is pretty frickin remote, there is one radio station in town (it sucks), we went with Sirius 2 yrs ago and have sooo happy with it. Good mix of programming and never a down time that was longer than an few seconds that I can remember. I can take or leave Stern but he must have thought Sirius was better for him :devil:

Kilrtoy
    I have XM in both cars and I am NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

jstwkd
    Following stern here..........................He may be a pig but I dig it....listen to him every morning.... :argue: .......lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast