Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xm Or Sirius

LilHarley
    Following stern here..........................He may be a pig but I dig it....listen to him every morning.... :argue: .......lol
    Exactly ... I've listened to Stern for too long to be without him on my commute. I will be getting Siruis, the remote setup so that I can use it in the truck or the boat. Just my 2 cents ... :hammerhea

Kachina26
    I have XM in both cars and I am NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL
    Why not?

Kilrtoy
    They rarely play any good music,
    Im only gonna keep it til NASCAR starts and if i dont care for the NASCAR broadcast I will cancel it...
    The country cancel sucks, Highway 95(TRUCKER CHANNEL on regular radio is way better

Kachina26
    I like channel 46 for music (classic rock), I like the techno on 82 and the comedy channels are cool. Hanks place is ok for country, but I don't like modern country, I like the old stuff. I don't even know why I like any country at all. I was a hard core head banger growing up. Which they have on channel 42. Nascar is bad enough to watch, I think I would kill myself if I had to listen to it!

Kilrtoy
    Come on NASCAR is the shit, i have too listen to it if I cant watch it on the tube........

Kachina26
    Nascar only works in person.

Kilrtoy
    Im gonna have to revoke your redneck card.....

KACHINA KEN
    It doesn't matter which one you pick, within 3 years one of them is going to pull ahead in the market and then buy the other one out and unify into one format. I have XM in the truck and the boat but Sirius is good too. XM 41 (boneyard ) good stuff when coolguy is on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123