Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet the Fockers...I think not.

throwerb
    As much as I would love to see this movie, I won't give those left wing commies a penny of my money. Babs makes me sick.

JetBoatRich
    As much as I would love to see this movie, I won't give those left wing commies a penny of my money. Babs makes me sick.
    she is the one reason I don't want to see it :boxingguy
    I am still trying to figure out why they picked her :messedup: didn't she retire :boxingguy

cdog
    I second that. My wife is giving me shit. My mother in law is coming this weekend so I figure i'll make them go see the fuc kers and i'll go see the Howard Hughes move. But i'm gonna try to not actually buy fuc ker tickets. We'll see.

cdog
    I am still trying to figure out why they picked her :messedup: didn't she retire :boxingguy
    She could smell the money.

throwerb
    She :yuk: has alot of appeal with the Dems. Maybe they can feel like they won something now by going and looking at her ugly mug.

RiverOtter
    She :yuk: has alot of appeal with the Dems. Maybe they can feel like they won something now.
    Throwerb, you'll do just fine over here :wink:

throwerb
    Throwerb, you'll do just fine over here :wink:
    I'm starting to see red

Schiada76
    Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Hollywood is so talentless that they have to name a movie the fu ckers just to get people to see it? :notam:

throwerb
    Is it just me or is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Hollywood is so talentless that they have to name a movie the fu ckers just to get people to see it? :notam:
    The name doesn't really bother me that much, in fact if you think of the cast, it is very fitting.

ULTRA28
    That's funny, I thought the exact same thing when I saw she was in it. There is no way I'll let her make any money off me. Same with Leonardo, Depp, and Baldwin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast