Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!!!

esabataj
    Just wanted to wish everyone in central region a Merry Christmas. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Jetfest and the gathering at Plowmans next year. Remember the reason for the season and have a safe and happy holidays.
    Richard

Greaser
    Right Back Atcha!!!!
    Merry Christmas everyone :rollside: Cant wait to see yall on the water next year.

Squirtin Thunder
    Just wanted to wish everyone in central region a Merry Christmas. It's been a great year and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at Jetfest and the gathering at Plowmans next year. Remember the reason for the season and have a safe and happy holidays.
    Richard
    What about us on the west coast ???
    Merry Christmas
    Jim

blowngas
    Merry Christmas from the "Badlands of South Texas (lake corpus christi)"----thought we might be able to do a little boating over christmas holidays this year, but looks like it's not gona happen-----WTF???----there is a prediction for chance of snow flurrys this afternoon!!!!------ :2purples: I mean come on----this is south texas we're speaking about right???-----oh well, it'll pass in a day----wishing everyone the best ----come and visit with us at Jetfest this summer :wink:

Greaser
    You know what they say about Texas weather :hammerhea

switchin'addiction
    Back at ya & Merry Christmas to everyone else as well. Wish I could do a little "Christmas boating" but the windchill is 6* today. I'm a diehard, but that is a little extreme. :2purples: Everyone have a safe holiday season.
    Steve

oldbuck40
    hope everyone has a merry x-mas and a happy new year,,,, and for the guys crying about the cold down in south texas come on up to the dfw area its been 31 here all day and was 19 last night,,screw the boat for now!!! it can wait. well yall have a good one im headed out monday for a week of hunting on the ranch,,holler at ya next year!!!

Sweet Addiction
    Richard
    I guess most of you guys missed the good Weather on Tuesday. So since I am out for a while I visisted my favorite lake Cedar Creek and yes we took the boat out for the day. Man it was awsome. Full tank of fuel and the Lake to ourselves, it was awsome. The boat ran great and we made a safe trip. Just thought I would rub that in. Everyone have a safe and merry Christmas.
    Jared

switchin'addiction
    I guess most of you guys missed the good Weather on Tuesday. So since I am out for a while I visisted my favorite lake Cedar Creek and yes we took the boat out for the day. Man it was awsome. Full tank of fuel and the Lake to ourselves, it was awsome. The boat ran great and we made a safe trip. Just thought I would rub that in. Everyone have a safe and merry Christmas.
    Jared
    A*shole! It's 9* frickin degrees here!

Sweet Addiction
    A*shole! It's 9* frickin degrees here!
    Sorry bud. I know some of you guys were going to get a little pissy. But hey you got to take advantage when you can. Have a great Christmas.
    Jared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast