Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Santa Brought My Gift Early....

welk2party
    One of my favorite cars. Congrats! Forgive the question, but is it a kit? Not that it really matters because the car is badass, but curious.

spectras only
    514 :2purples: .Lucky dog ,who's kit is it ? .

Racer277
    That is the coolest xmas gift ever!
    F You!
    Merry Christmas, I'm so Jealous at you!

Tom Brown
    I dont see a tow hitch?
    He probably puts his PWC in the trunk.
    Great car, Brian.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    What a weak burnout from a badass car.
    Oh, and RD Sux.
    How cool would that thing look towing RiverDave's little boat?
    Very cool, Brian

Sane Asylum
    RAT BAST*RD..............Merry Christmas............

JetBoatRich
    Northwest of Atlanta........Marietta
    My brother lives in Loganville
    Might head out there again next year

Norseman
    514 Ford.....Powerglide....4 link rear 410 Detroit locker...
    Nice!!
    It should fly!!!!
    You going to use it to tow the boat to the river?? :messedup:

Jbb
    One of my favorite cars. Congrats! Forgive the question, but is it a kit? Not that it really matters because the car is badass, but curious.
    Its a Kit for sure,just not sure who's ...real ones are for wealthy people like HH ...
    It has an interesting story......
    This Car was built in the mid 1990's by Frank Oglesby ...who campaigned a Top Fuel Car and a Jet dragster for a long time...
    Frank had a machine shop in Woodstock Ga. ...Pro boat....who built my boat used to rent time on Franks Dyno before they got their own....In 1998 I went to watch a dyno pull on the engine that is in the Warhawk jet I bought last summer...This car was sitting in Franks shop and that was the first time I saw it ....When I asked about it I was told Frank hand built it for his friend from a kit...2x3 steel frame 4 link rear Coil overs ...big disc brakes....513 Ford Built glide...all the best stuff ...at the time, that money could buy...The guy spent 65K building it....shortly after it was finished ....as they were dialing it in the owner died suddenly......Frank left it where it was ...the widow didnt want to deal with it at the time and left it there.....Well in 1999 Frank was retiring and moving to North Ga and vacating his shop....My friend Duane ...the loanshark..(he lends money for things banks wont) ..had just repo'ed a corvette convertible and went in it to say goodbye to Frank....While he was there the widow of the Cobra's owner came in to get it ...and commented on how she liked the corvette outside ......After a short talk...Duane and the widow exchanged keys...even trade....Duane figured he had about 20k in the vette......So It went to his house ....He got me to bid on painting it and doing some sprucing up ....I gave a bid and never heard anything else about it....Fast Fwd to last week.... Duane calls me and says ...a friend of mine wants your jet....and Is willing to trade a bad ass 1996 Musting Cobra for it....I passed on this ...and he said he would like to have that Mustang...I called him back and said .....I will trade you my jet for your cobra thats sitting in your garage ...and you can trade the jet for the mustang you want ...He said ...No way that car is worth more than that ....I said ...ok forget it then.....An hour later he calls back and says ....Ok lets do it....So in effect ...I traded a Jet boat that I had very little money in for that Cobra......I was thinking of painting it blue... It is very hard to keep in a straight line ....even with the fat tires....and accelerates like a rocket...

rrrr
    514 Ford.....Powerglide....4 link rear 410 Detroit locker...
    That's a beeg motor for a small car! Push the button!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast