Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: yellow cp at blythe

nascar97
    Has anyone seen that yellow cp run how fast is it. :eat:

77charger
    Has anyone seen that yellow cp run how fast is it. :eat:
    is it a lightweight with a blown motor?? around aha quin areaIf so he wouldnt run my flat and that only went 107-109 in the 1/4.It use to have a n/a motor and then it was about 95 my friend raced him with a placecraft that did about 87 at the time and lost by a little.after that he came with a blower the next year we came with a flat and a placecraft that had mpd do the pump

Theres more than one yellow cp down there.
    Theres two yellow ones i know of off hand that run good.
    One is a blown one, he runs the lower parts, hes buddies with DJD,.Rumor has it he wants to run me pretty bad. Bring it. $$$$ Think hes seen 110.
    the other is Bigriverdog. Hes in the 105 range I think, but its pretty damn quick, and the boat is very nice.

nascar97
    I think he is the one down there and all his friends have cp also. His one friend has the black one #13 I hear he has a injection unit for it. :crossx:

Bense468
    The boat you are thinking of belongs to Shawn. It was na now its blown. They run a pretty big group and always stay at Mayflower. Sometimes they venture up to Aha. But usally they are at the upper sandbar below the damn in blythe. They run a texas, some daytona's a flattie or two, and a few cp's.

nascar97
    That black cp that hangs with them how fast is it . heard he is putting a injection unit on that boat.They have a big group of cp's at their camp.

djdtpr
    Nascar you must know who they ar ethey live near you.The yellow one that is blown is a guy named Shawn and that thing gets with the program it ran 110 in the heat of the day last fourt of july.The black one belongs to a guy we call trucker and yes he is putting a hat on it and it will run pretty hard also.They usually have a blown inj alchy Earl Smith Texas tunnel with them and a red and white datona they all haul ass.We all hang at the sandbar just up from Mayflower campground in blythe come on up and see what we run.Its all in fun.

djdtpr
    Nascar if you talk to Shawn tell him that Danny with the black placecraft said he was a fag for not showing up for bowling last weekend!

djdtpr
    [QUOTE=cs19]One is a blown one, he runs the lower parts, hes buddies with DJD,.Rumor has it he wants to run me pretty bad. Bring it. $$$$ Think hes seen 110.QUOTE]
    Hey Chris i think trucker wants ya the worst.Theres a pecking order at the sandbar though ya gotta beat a few of the slower ones before the quick ones will come out to play with ya accept me ill come and play anytime you know that.But i dont have any $$$$$$ just beer.

bigriverdog
    Theres more than one yellow cp down there.
    Theres two yellow ones i know of off hand that run good.
    One is a blown one, he runs the lower parts, hes buddies with DJD,.Rumor has it he wants to run me pretty bad. Bring it. $$$$ Think hes seen 110.
    the other is Bigriverdog. Hes in the 105 range I think, but its pretty damn quick, and the boat is very nice.
    Thanks Chris, Not bad for a trailer queen.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast