Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: yellow cp at blythe

Squirtin Thunder
    if you want to see a fast boat go to cp info needed and loock at the picturs you will see a boat at the bottom black cp know as the blck foot
    Come 0n just post the pics of your fishin boat !!! I won't laugh too hard !!! Try and hide the trolling motor and the fishin rods OK !!!

asswoopen
    if you want to see my junk yard motor go the site called cp info needed it will be next to a blue boat and you also see a daytona that has an asswoopen for you :crossx: :2purples: :hammerhea :skull:

Squirtin Thunder
    if you want to see my junk yard motor go the site called cp info needed it will be next to a blue boat and you also see a daytona that has an asswoopen for you :crossx: :2purples: :hammerhea :skull:
    Dammm fisher folk !!! post the friggin link !!!

asswoopen
    what wrong st did you see that asswoopen coming for you :cry:

Texas Tunnel
    Lets start with the facts. Squirtin Thunder you are not a player in the game. You need to stay back and let the big boys play. Fogged Gullwing, you have a ford and have never put up any kind of numbers. cs19 you have run some respectable numbers but have not lit the world on fire. Asswhoopen, um, who are you and where did you come from? Bring yo shit out to lost lake and and you will get served. :crossx:

asswoopen
    its on the site under yellow cp look for roostwera and you will find it :crossx:

Squirtin Thunder
    what wrong st did you see that asswoopen coming for you :cry:
    You can bring that fishin boat up river any time !!!
    Lets get it on 20 mile run !!! Can you hang ??

Squirtin Thunder
    Lets start with the facts. Squirtin Thunder you are not a player in the game. You need to stay back and let the big boys play. Fogged Gullwing, you have a ford and have never put up any kind of numbers. cs19 you have run some respectable numbers but have not lit the world on fire. Asswhoopen, um, who are you and where did you come from? Bring yo shit out to lost lake and and you will get served. :crossx:
    Actually I am the player and your munkey Texas ass has stepped in to my yard. So take two steps back jack !!!

Squirtin Thunder
    First post and swingin like you got a pair thats how you only get your ass handed to you.

asswoopen
    tt what are you talking about we camp down river at maflower every know the blackfoot from bigriver and down south :eat: :hammer2: :idea: :sleeping: :supp: :burningm:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast