Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ski bums...

Mandelon
    I used to ski, but boarding is bettah. Just like in the snow. My knees like one board, and not two sticks....
    Its more like surfing, which I sorely miss. Can't desert the family for hours on end, but in the boat, they all get to come along and take turns...

77charger
    still prefer a single ski here.Just bought a new ski this past summer and getting back into it.Was nice this summer to wake up sun morn and ski from needles to park moabi lots of nice glass but worn out soon after.also got some nice glass this year at powell in the main channel past rainbow bridge.My brothers and cousins who go on vacations still prefer the wakeboards.I just cant stand towing them they think 35mph is too fast.LOL they seem to want to go the speed where my boat begins to plane so keeping the spped stable is a big pain

21rayson

Hotfish
    Been skiing ever since I was 5. Grew up on Any Clark skies. Nothing like skiing 5 up.

76 Sleekcraft
    Been skiing since I was 8, now 49. Usually ski on New Years day, but this time the flu has me. Right now the water temp is 44 degrees at our lake in North Carolina. Have broken my leg, torn my rotator cuff and numerous other injuries, but just cant stop. Love my sleekcraft jet, but my passion is our Ski Nautique. We currently have a 1998 Signature Edition ( #1 of 1). Wouldnt have it any other way.

tamalewagon
    still prefer a single ski here.Just bought a new ski this past summer and getting back into it.Was nice this summer to wake up sun morn and ski from needles to park moabi lots of nice glass but worn out soon after.also got some nice glass this year at powell in the main channel past rainbow bridge.My brothers and cousins who go on vacations still prefer the wakeboards.I just cant stand towing them they think 35mph is too fast.LOL they seem to want to go the speed where my boat begins to plane so keeping the spped stable is a big pain
    You have one beautiful boat there...

77charger
    You have one beautiful boat there...
    that is a boat owned by my boss i am also the driver for it we raced it succesfully last year.my own boat is a 21 eliminator which imo is also a good looking boat

DogHouse
    I'm the fat guy on the end of the rope...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3Magicski1.jpg

ROZ
    DAmn DH, It takes a big boat with a lot of power to get you out of the water :supp:
    I started skiing at 6 behind my uncle's beizermeyer...

DogHouse
    Think the wife will agree to a supercharger if I pack on another 100 lbs or so?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast