Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A letter from the Jones' ?

dicudmore
    Still flogging the shit out of the complaint generator huh? :jawdrop:
    my thoughts exactly :hammer2:

mike37
    Appears the fishing is pretty good here for a rainy day K26.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...fishcaught.gif
    were is Beaumont at least that was fun this shit is boring and stupid :sleeping:

Jordy
    were is Beaumont that was boring and stupid shit :sleeping:
    Yep. You said it. I think Boredmont should win an award for the absolutley most played out topic of the year. :hammer2:

mike37
    Yep. You said it. I think Boredmont should win an award for the absolutley most played out topic of the year. :hammer2:
    it was better than the long winded made up post above :idea:

dicudmore
    were is Beaumont at least that was fun this shit is boring and stupid :sleeping:
    We're not going back to Beaumont till Frenchie comes back....pay attention

mike37
    Mike37, It's only boring iffin ya can't figger out what was so stated! NOW, exactly where did we lose you?LOL
    K26, had me goin for awhile a few weeks back! LOL
    Rio
    Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator, www.pakin.org
    Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that I decidedly don't want to have to listen to Mr. K26's humorless billingsgate. What's far more relevant is that K26 is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror. To get immediately to the point, K26's helots argue that without his superior guidance, we will go nowhere. These are the same effete jerks who marginalize me based on my gender, race, or religion. This is no coincidence; K26 wants to subject human beings to indignities. Why he wants that, I don't know, but that's what he wants. I maintain that his brutal ramblings induce paralysis of the cerebrum. Deal with it. Now for some parting advice: Look at the facts. Analyze the arguments. Think about the motives of the people who are telling you that Mr. K26 is known for his sound judgment, unerring foresight, and sagacious adaptation of means to ends. And have confidence in yourself. Remember, this is what his hatchet men try to prevent us from hearing about on radio and television or reading about in popular magazines and large-circulation papers.

Kachina26
    Now yer gettin' it!

dicudmore
    Now yer gettin' it!
    like this??
    I may be risking my life by telling you this, but it is naive to think that Mike37 wouldn't dismantle the family unit if he got the chance. Permit me this forum to rant. The real question here is not, "Do pernicious flag burners like his expositors actually have lives, or do they exist solely to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social?". The real question is rather, "Why do we put up with him?" Before you answer, let me point out that I want to give people more information about Mike37, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I definitely hope people draw: Mike37 is always prating about how the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. (He used to say that the few of us who complain regularly about his cop-outs are simply spoiling the party, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Mike37's protests were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, if the past is any indication of the future, Mike37 will once again attempt to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mike37.

Keithb87
    Sounds like cabin fever is setting in on a lot of folks.. :cry:

mike37
    like this??
    I may be risking my life by telling you this, but it is naive to think that Mike37 wouldn't dismantle the family unit if he got the chance. Permit me this forum to rant. The real question here is not, "Do pernicious flag burners like his expositors actually have lives, or do they exist solely to promote violence in all its forms -- physical, sexual, psychological, economical, and social?". The real question is rather, "Why do we put up with him?" Before you answer, let me point out that I want to give people more information about Mike37, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I definitely hope people draw: Mike37 is always prating about how the most valuable skill one can have is to be able to lie convincingly. (He used to say that the few of us who complain regularly about his cop-outs are simply spoiling the party, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Mike37's protests were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, if the past is any indication of the future, Mike37 will once again attempt to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mike37.
    I can only hope the readers of this letter are as outraged as I am at Mr. Dicudmore. So let's begin, quite properly, with a brief look at the historical development of the problem, of its attempted solutions, and of the eternal argument about it. Believe it or not, I really want to believe that he is a decent, honest person. Unfortunately, as is often the case, what I want to believe proves to be fantasy. The truth is that Dicudmore's hirelings all look like Dicudmore, think like Dicudmore, act like Dicudmore, and hoodoo us, just like Dicudmore does. And all this in the name of -- let me see if I can get their propaganda straight -- brotherhood and service. Ha! It is a statistical certainty that I reject his demands, just as it is a statistical certainty that I would like to comment on Dicudmore's attempt to associate authoritarianism with fanaticism. There is no association. So you see, it's not a question of if but only of when Mr. Dicudmore will palm off our present situation as the compelling ground for worldwide plagiarism.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast