Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A letter from the Jones' ?

HOSS
    By now everyone should have heard about Hoss and his mudslinging remarks. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. It is worth noting at the outset that if I recall correctly, Hoss is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every pharisaical, vitriolic ideology finds expression in Hoss. His personal attacks are not pedantic treatises expressing theories or extravaganzas dealing in fables or fancies. They are substantial, sober outpourings from the very soul of isolationism. Calling Hoss's followers worthless homophobic-types may be accurate, but anyone who believes that Hoss is entitled to keep a close eye on those who look like they might think an unapproved thought is kidding himself. Of that I am certain, because he maintains that university professors must conform their theses and conclusions to his hidebound prejudices if they want to publish papers and advance their careers. This is hardly the case. Rather, there is growing evidence that says, to the contrary, that his lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of perorations. Others are in the form of insinuations. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: Hoss's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to overcome the obstacles that people like Hoss establish will not rest until we do.
    Everything you stated here about me is pretty much dead on except you forgot to mention that I also indulge in the common practice of finger sticking and the latest craze since Beaumont,,,,,,,FROLICKING.

beer hunter
    Everything you stated here about me is pretty much dead on except you forgot to mention that I also indulge in the common practice of finger sticking and the latest craze since Beaumont,,,,,,,FROLICKING.
    LMFAO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234