Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Calling Ty Newton

the real k-boat king
    I can't wait for the needles trip, blow the dust off the old baby and come run with the big dogs at the nkra event, you know where all the fast k boats run.
    nitro man I mean nitro chuck kraft man if you have a boat I'am calling you out, see you in needles.

NitroMan
    nitro man I mean nitro chuck kraft man if you have a boat I'am calling you out, see you in needles.
    Sorry I'm not CK... see you in needles, and make sure you bring that phone book so you can see over your dash!!!!

dossangers
    I can't wait for the needles trip, blow the dust off the old baby and come run with the big dogs at the nkra event, you know where all the fast k boats run.
    nitro man I mean nitro chuck kraft man if you have a boat I'am calling you out, see you in needles.Never a TRUER STATEMENT made!! Ill be watching your SIX!

sneed
    snead my wife is getting jealous but just remember I'am the giver your the reciever.
    No problem,just dont forget the box.

Kindsvater Flat
    You'll never here me brag about that. I'm just a guy who likes to do a little fish'in with my rig from time to time. Now I will go out on a limb and say at least my stuff looks nice unlike some of those guys out there racing :jawdrop: . Never understood the saying "it's a race boat" not a "show boat". Lazy bastards...pick up a rag and wipe off that deal and you just might find your problem!!!! :idea: :boxingguy
    All in fun there Cheif!! I figured that would get a rise out of that!!

FlatStupid
    All in fun there Cheif!! I figured that would get a rise out of that!! At his age thats as good as it gets! Ca mon! :hammerhea PS KF for the last time "I before E except after C! :hammer2:

FLYTE RISK
    Not being a smart ass here but what does the 'K' stand for in K- boat?? J/C :rollside:

Kindsvater Flat
    At his age thats as good as it gets! Ca mon! :hammerhea PS KF for the last time "I before E except after C! :hammer2:
    Thats norcal cheif Chief

The Real Kboat God
    Bow To Me Peasants. I Know Not Of These Old Timers, Julian, Gordy, Goettel, Duff Daily. I Am A Little Kraftier Than They Ever Were. I Demand That Real K Boat King Change His Name At Once.

Wildchild80
    This deal is starting to get interesting if Ty won't take it I know someone that will. Let me know