Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Washington St Roll Call......

77468sleekcraft
    WOW NOW IT SOUNDS LIKE WE MIGHT REALLY TAKE OVER THE LAKE----COOOOOL AND AS FAR AS MAKING NOISE ON BLUE LAKE I DONT RUN BAFFLES AND NOBODY HAS BOTHERED ME...HELL SO LONG AS IT SOUNDS GOOD THE LOUDER THE BETTER WRIGHT. :hammerhea

Sounds like maybe we should update our attendance list. This is starting to look like something.
    BottomFeeder, you're not really selling your boat are you? I wanted to see that beast in person......bummer

malcolm
    Ok Matt, which boat is your's? We must have seen you on the river last year. I remember Wade's and Owen's boats. I was there the day Owen blew his 400.
    I was sick when we checked out Rotary park over M-day weekend. I was wondering if the city would bring in a front end loader and clean some of that up if enough of us complained?
    http://home1.gte.net/res09phe/lowtide.JPG

malcolm
    Well, I sent the city an email. We'll see if it does any good.

Tahiti350
    Well,
    As of today I haven't sold the Tahiti yet, but it is still up for grabs. WE still intend to be at Blue lake, with or without the boat. We will be bringing our 3 yo girl and the Murf (Lab/English shepard). If nothing else I will brin ght big smoker adn be the designated beef burner ..
    Everyone play safe, adn a get together (soon) sound like a good idea. We will be on the road from the 17th thru the 23rd, and again from the 27th thru 4th.

Captain no fun
    It's a good idea to run baffles on Blue. We got politely hasseled by the sheriff. Big Fat made baffles out of baked bean cans to passify the law, it actually worked, until they blew out. He has a snot filled 460. My boat is the 18' Hondo, white with yellow stripes. For those of you whom have been up the river for a few years, I'm the guy that got hit and sank 3 years ago. The summer before that I sank in Ebey slough, from a stern wash. Man those boats sink fast! Both times we dove and retreived. It took two years to complete repairs, and this year I changed the Ford for a Chev. I've got a calibrated decible meter, if we can get the regulations as to acceptable noise levels. By the way Tahiti 350, why are you selling, and how much? I want to organize a run over to potholes/ Moses Lake, but I don't know the park situation. We had a large gathering at Steamboat and the rangers were totally out of hand. One of our guys was in a wheelchair, unloading his van, the front two wheels were on the grass, so the ranger gave him a ticket. One other was walking from the camp site to our motorhome, he gat cited for open container on a public highway. The parking lot is a highway. It kind of ruined the experience. We try for private resorts, so we can actually relax. Like I said, hopefully I'll be running this coming weekend. Matt.

malcolm
    Hey Matt, I must have seen your boat at least once. We finally went around the slough late last year. It was a blast. Mine is the blue and white Spectra 18.
    We're going to Moses Lake the weekend of the 25th, check out the Moses Lake thread.

1978 Rogers
    For some of us the weekend is starting on the 23.
    Captain. We're thinking of heading over to Roosevelt the weekend after 4 of july. 7-10. We usually camp at River Rue Campground.

malcolm
    Yeah, rub it in!

JETBOY03
    yea im heading over the morning of the 23rd also. more time to play!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425