Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: indiana peeps

superdave013
    hydrodyne, You're killing me man. I have never seen one after I left Indiana. The guy next door had a super clean one with a Volvo I/O. I always thought the auto ski rope reel was slick. Hurricane deck boats are another that was common to only that area it seems.
    We must be closer in age then Blacksheep. There was no 200 EFI mercs when I was terrorizing the area.
    I had a little home built 8' boat that was red with a little black trim. Had a 15hp Johnson then a 20 merc. I ran that boat in the late 70's all over those 3 lakes. Used to run to the dam flat out and piss everyone that lived in that channel off big time.
    We used to do the same thing going back to Otter and Little Otter. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the lake that's after Little Otter past I69. Mudd Lake maybe?
    If you keep this up I'm gonna start telling stories about my mis-spent youth again. ha ha
    I might have some pics of your place.

rude235
    hydrodyne, You're killing me man. I have never seen one after I left Indiana. The guy next door had a super clean one with a Volvo I/O. I always thought the auto ski rope reel was slick. Hurricane deck boats are another that was common to only that area it seems.
    We must be closer in age then Blacksheep. There was no 200 EFI mercs when I was terrorizing the area.
    I had a little home built 8' boat that was red with a little black trim. Had a 15hp Johnson then a 20 merc. I ran that boat in the late 70's all over those 3 lakes. Used to run to the dam flat out and piss everyone that lived in that channel off big time.
    We used to do the same thing going back to Otter and Little Otter. I'm drawing a blank on the name of the lake that's after Little Otter past I69. Mudd Lake maybe?
    If you keep this up I'm gonna start telling stories about my mis-spent youth again. ha ha
    I might have some pics of your place.
    i thought you might get a kick out the my childhood boat. it was a '73 model that belonged to my uncle. we also had a flad bottom fishing boat with a 9.9hp johnson that was clocked at 22mph :rollside: i spent MANY hours running that thing wide open. i think you're right about mudd lake being the next one. i never got to spend much time on james since my dad didn't care for the rough water. i used to take regular trip up to nevada mills and to a place we called "the flats". if i remember right, the flats used to be on the southern most point of the lake and had not been developed yet (for the most part). it was pretty much covered by lilly pads and small boating lanes. i'll see what i can do about getting some pics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12