Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Record Holders - NJBA

I am not the one screaming about records in here. I am the one laughing at you worried about Michael Jewell breaking your record. It's all good Jeff.

JustFartin
    Why do they reset records after 2 years? Mike Jewells new record is not even close to what Flat Nasty ran. Why is it that no one can come close to the Flat Nasty's "OLD" records? Were they just that good? They even won all the drinking and pooping contests.
    "JEFF MARTIN, WORLDS BEST FLAT BOTTOM DRIVER

bp
    i agree with jeff. i think the "reset the record" thing sucks the big one.
    my thinking is that someone spent time, money and effort (sometimes a lot) to achieve that record even though it was "fun" (for tony ). somebody else needs to spend the time money and effort (maybe more) to break it. a couple of years going by isn't the same thing.
    willis, please make this one more dumb rule go away???

I see the Putz of the family has shown up!!
    Yeah he was great With Watson's motor on Sunday!!

racingfastflats
    Just like the Steve Schmidt motor in the Abyss. Now is that any different

It was admittedly a Steve Schmidt 500 inch motor. It was not portrayed as a 470 that was being run as a Pro Gas motor.
    Craig and the rest of the 146 team and Shaun were all adamant that it was was CRAIG's 470. The second it fired up I told Shaun that is not Craig's motor. I know the sound of a Watson motor. Shaun still denied it until Saturday night. We would have loved to race.

JustFartin
    I'm surprised you know how to spell PUTZ. Good to be back I must say. Its just too bad that Jeff sold all of his stuff (boat, motor, etc). I guess I would stop too if there wasn't any competition. On another note, everyone should come out to Anaheim this weekend and support Jeff, he is racing privatere (spelling?) in the 250cc class. Lets see if he has anything for Bubba or Ricky. I have a suite out there if anyone wants to show up. I have room for 10 more people. Email me if your interested.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123