Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Northwest Nostalgic Race Schedule

CircleJerk
    Anyone planning a vacation? You are all invited: Old boats mashing the gas or as Mr. Video says,"Back Yard Racing in a circle". All v-drives and jets welcome under 500 cubes and 19feet.
    Testing: May 14-15 Tri Cities Wa. with the Unlimited Light Hydros
    Season opener: June 11-12 Issaquah Wa. Lk. Sammamish with ULHRA & NWC
    Reunion Race: June 18-19 Banks Lake on fathers day NWC-NBRA
    Special Event: still tentative June 25-27 Burley Idaho (exhibition only no points)
    July 2-3 Newport Wa. (joint sanction and inaugeral event)
    Speed Fest: July 23-24 Black Lake, Olympia Wa. with ULHRA & NWC
    July 29-31 Columbia Cup, Tri Cities (show and shine only)
    Quicksilver: Aug 12-14 Silverdale, Wa (special invitational with ULHR no NWC points)
    New Date: Sept 3-4 Ione Firecracker Regatta Mid Season Championship
    Record Regatta: Sept 24-25 Moses Lake, Washington
    Strait Thinder: Sept30- Port Angeles Wa. ULHRA (special invitation no NWC points)

CircleJerk
    Can anyone help with the Burley race date. Is it APBA? If so, will GN3 Nostalgia boats be running? What's their speed limit? Are we even wanted at such an event? I was told it depends on the Ks and the sanction. Help me get this finalized, someone. thanks for helping the jErkiZoiD

WaterBox
    Can anyone help with the Burley race date. Is it APBA? If so, will GN3 Nostalgia boats be running? What's their speed limit? Are we even wanted at such an event? I was told it depends on the Ks and the sanction. Help me get this finalized, someone. thanks for helping the jErkiZoiD
    SPEED LIMIT??? :2purples: What da Hell kinda race can that be with a "SPEED LIMIT" :rollside: Hi Jerk

CircleJerk
    HI H2Obox, is that your lavey picture? Speed limits are cool with no speed traps or radar! Stay healthy...

WaterBox
    HI H2Obox, is that your lavey picture? Speed limits are cool with no speed traps or radar! Stay healthy...
    No that pic. is just one that was avalible on the avatar page. Mine has a trunk lid.

dmontzsta
    No that pic. is just one that was avalible on the avatar page. Mine has a trunk lid.
    So does his (CircleJerks)
    You need to email me a pic of your Lavey, I will host it for you so you can use it in your avatar.
    :220v:

CircleJerk
    Right, that's where we keep the broken parts! Out a sight, out a mind! Well send me some pictures and details.......Mine is still for sale, but someone said it takes a MAN to drive a Lavey b-fast. So I had better keep it! :boxed:

Stab-n-Steer
    CJ,
    Burley is APBA. Dick Price is the promoter, but not sure how to contact him...
    S&S

CircleJerk
    Thanks SS, I know Dick and he wants us there but it's up to Jack Bell, I am told and the question is how hard they will let us run I guess. Doesnt look good but I will try to make it for my cracker ride!

1978 Rogers
    Circlejerk, do you have a schedule for 2006?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast