Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: supercross 1-8-2005

Restless22
    First your boat now your bike..... :supp: thats a clean bike though... "Little R22" wont be that expensive J/K
    LOL
    Actually this is going cuz I busted my knee up and Ive already got a rod in there....my legs wont hold up to many more rides at my pace :messedup:
    As soon as "Little R22" is ready to ride...Ill get another
    How are the troubled threesome? They ready to hop on 50's yet??

BoatFloating
    Deano, my rig won't be there.
    I think we should meet in the section to the right of the main entrance. Anyone know of landmarks we can park buy. I know one Fritz's but that's down the street. I have most of the guys numbers going so let's pick the spot. I should be down there around 3pm also.

MAINEVENT
    LOL
    Actually this is going cuz I busted my knee up and Ive already got a rod in there....my legs wont hold up to many more rides at my pace :messedup:
    As soon as "Little R22" is ready to ride...Ill get another
    How are the troubled threesome? They ready to hop on 50's yet??
    Thats cool i was gonna say you need some toys LOL
    My "Troubled Threesome" are doing good thanks getting old quick and yup dad's proud moment of seeing them ride will be here in august going for the fifty's :supp: wish me luck on keeping them in one area LOL but now they come with remote kill switches :idea:
    How is the expectin mommy doing??? good i hope we are really stoked for you guys hope all is well with your fam....

Just Electric
    Be Careful Lots Of Under Cover Cops Busting People Having Fu I Got A Drinking In Public Ticket Last Year From Two Guys Pretending To Be Partying With The People Next Too Us And They Came Over And Asked Us For A Beer And Then Showed A Badge And Gave Us All Tickets Carefull.never Has This Happened To Us Until Last Year.they Said We On The Verge To Getting Reckless Thats Why They Cited Us

Waldo
    Be Careful Lots Of Under Cover Cops Busting People Having Fu I Got A Drinking In Public Ticket Last Year From Two Guys Pretending To Be Partying With The People Next Too Us And They Came Over And Asked Us For A Beer And Then Showed A Badge And Gave Us All Tickets Carefull.never Has This Happened To Us Until Last Year.they Said We On The Verge To Getting Reckless Thats Why They Cited Us
    Trick is to keep you beers in your motorhome/toy hauler and drink them inside.
    We'll be there with all the other 30' weekend warriors. We've got 25 peeps going with us. Should be a good time. Leavin' early in the morn. Should be good racin' with Bubba, RC, Reed, MC (McGrath is racing), and others.

Havasubum
    anyone have extra tickets looking to get a couple if possible?

TOBTEK
    so, weather channel is saying rain .....I'll have three more tickets available if that holds........
    IF its nice weather were are we partying???????

mbrown2
    Sounds like you guys have a good crew going...I have a small crew of 10 going on the 22nd....
    Anybody else going on the 22nd?

BADBLOWN572
    I too would like two extra tickets if possible. If anyone has two, let me know. Need to get my fix somehow considering I am probably out of riding for the rest of the season. Just found out that my Banshee spit a rod out the side of the block. :cry:

BoatFloating
    so, weather channel is saying rain .....I'll have three more tickets available if that holds........
    IF its nice weather were are we partying???????
    Channel 9 news said no rain on Sat now. That Jackie Johnson is hot.....

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast