Thread: immigration, etc.. I blame whitey! u can 2

centerhill condor
    the white man has given this country and everything in it to anybody, and I do mean anybody, that can stick out their hand!
    I've read some nice generalities about fixing this and that... those are good ideas and have some thought into them... good work guys...
    but they don't address the fundamental problem... if you are sincere, and I believe that many of you are, consider putting the vote back in the hands of property owners only!
    get the racketeering out of the U.S. congress! taking money from an earner to give to a taker is the definition of theft! irrespective of color, national origin, creed, or religion!
    A government elected by property owners will be more honest and less likely to cut a check to every freshly polished turd with an outstretched hand.
    also, it will cost much less to have an election... Imagine, if you will, how your least favorite political agent would have to change his or her closely held beliefs if property owners where the only voters. what would they offer you? not another check! maybe some leadership? a way to INCREASE profits for a change?
    An owner elected gov't would let you die outside of the hospital because you can't pay... how many people would have to suffer that fate untill we all had our own health funding program? ohhh, maybe 1? 100? 1000? it would be worth it!
    An owner elected gov't wouldn't pay people to have kids. the motto would be "if you can't feed 'em, then don't breed 'em. my guess is that if we ever stopped subsidizing poverty we would have less of it...
    Imagine an owner only jury.... fewer compensation verdicts, more jury nullification and many fewer frivilous court cases.
    Imagine an owner legislated divorce court? Me thinks divorce would become rather rare if the fiduciary interest was removed?
    An owner elected gov't would let you burn your brain on whatever drugs you like because it wouldn't pay you to rehab....you could die in the street if that is what you want!
    An owner elected gov't would let you suffer negative consequences of your own decisions.... how we got here I have no idea... but I do know when it started! one man one vote one disaster!
    This country was once about freedom. one that comes to mind is turning a profit... now, the Congress's 30 year war on profitability has many casualties, first among them; common sense!
    no small wonder that companies, employers, etc hire illegals to do the work for less than nationals? family leave means more than one must be hired to do the work of one, etc, etc, etc... epa, auditors, osha, then the team of hourly lawyers gets their cut... no wonder the world's former largest company (GM) is facing extinction.
    These TV issues, immigration, healthcare, gov't debt, education, are all symptoms of our underlying and untreated cancer...
    maybe I've said too much... or not enough... But, a fence won't protect us from ourselves!
    cue the music

lucky
    the white man has given this country and everything in it to anybody, and I do mean anybody, that can stick out their hand!
    I've read some nice generalities about fixing this and that... those are good ideas and have some thought into them... good work guys...
    but they don't address the fundamental problem... if you are sincere, and I believe that many of you are, consider putting the vote back in the hands of property owners only!
    get the racketeering out of the U.S. congress! taking money from an earner to give to a taker is the definition of theft! irrespective of color, national origin, creed, or religion!
    A government elected by property owners will be more honest and less likely to cut a check to every freshly polished turd with an outstretched hand.
    also, it will cost much less to have an election... Imagine, if you will, how your least favorite political agent would have to change his or her closely held beliefs if property owners where the only voters. what would they offer you? not another check! maybe some leadership? a way to INCREASE profits for a change?
    An owner elected gov't would let you die outside of the hospital because you can't pay... how many people would have to suffer that fate untill we all had our own health funding program? ohhh, maybe 1? 100? 1000? it would be worth it!
    An owner elected gov't wouldn't pay people to have kids. the motto would be "if you can't feed 'em, then don't breed 'em. my guess is that if we ever stopped subsidizing poverty we would have less of it...
    Imagine an owner only jury.... fewer compensation verdicts, more jury nullification and many fewer frivilous court cases.
    Imagine an owner legislated divorce court? Me thinks divorce would become rather rare if the fiduciary interest was removed?
    An owner elected gov't would let you burn your brain on whatever drugs you like because it wouldn't pay you to rehab....you could die in the street if that is what you want!
    An owner elected gov't would let you suffer negative consequences of your own decisions.... how we got here I have no idea... but I do know when it started! one man one vote one disaster!
    This country was once about freedom. one that comes to mind is turning a profit... now, the Congress's 30 year war on profitability has many casualties, first among them; common sense!
    no small wonder that companies, employers, etc hire illegals to do the work for less than nationals? family leave means more than one must be hired to do the work of one, etc, etc, etc... epa, auditors, osha, then the team of hourly lawyers gets their cut... no wonder the world's former largest company (GM) is facing extinction.
    These TV issues, immigration, healthcare, gov't debt, education, are all symptoms of our underlying and untreated cancer...
    maybe I've said too much... or not enough... But, a fence won't protect us from ourselves!
    cue the music
    every one owns somthing ( property ) and the ones that own nothing , and are legal , should get to vote !------- I agree that america is becoming to soft .... first thing i feel we should do is starve the inmates for a week , then throw a hundered pounds of steak in the center of a Modified sports arena - and start placing bets ( evil genious )

572Daytona
    My thought is that everyone should get to vote but the more taxes you pay, the more weight your vote would carry. Those paying a lot in taxes should have a larger say in how those $$$ get spent. It would probably also have the side affect of increasing how much tax the government collects.