Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here is a poll for ya!

canuck1
    You ever crossed it? Who is more attentive? US or Canada? :argue:
    Never been looked at going north or south. Three questions and have a nice day. Off to Maui Tommorrow so we will see if things have changed in the last month

Forkin' Crazy
    I know you didn't have any trouble getting into the US.... but let a US citizen travel to Canada...
    My good friends went up there last winter and they almost searched the truck going into Canada... the truck was new, and he didn't even have NRA stickers on it... go figure...

canuck1
    I know you didn't have any trouble getting into the US.... but let a US citizen travel to Canada...
    My good friends went up there last winter and they almost searched the truck going into Canada... the truck was new, and he didn't even have NRA stickers on it... go figure...

Almost doesn't count...When they get the rubber gloves out then it's time to bitch :boxed:

canuck1
    I have, mentally. I just like to see what the (insert insult here) people are saying. :220v:
    Stevey doesn't like playing with people that are smarter than him

Steve 1
    Remove user from ignore listcanuck1
    This message is hidden because canuck1 is on your ignore list.
    Nice no stupidity showing!

Forkin' Crazy
    Hey Smokin', I know..It just amazes me,....It disgusts me that anyone could be that biased.
    Speaking about pork... how about that "Bridge to No Where"?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Smokin.....you want to close the border with Canada as well????
    Border restrictions should be equally enforced on the Northern and Southern borders.

SmokinLowriderSS
    You ever crossed it? Who is more attentive? US or Canada? :argue:
    I can tell ya the must sure-fire way to get your American car strip-searched going North by Canadian customs .... put an NRA sticker in the back window. Ya don't need to be going on a hunting trip, or be in possession of firearms, just the NRA sticker will get ya nailed for a search like they think you are smuggling contraband.
    I don't advocate "closing" either border, let the LEGAL traffic at LEGAL checkpoints continue, all other areas of the border, both borders, SHOULD BE "closed", to all traffic, period.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12