Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: CONTEST-Best -Reason why not to own a PROP Boat

floatn-turd
    Prop!! what the HELL is that?
    thank-you,thank-you. I'll be here all night, please tip your waitress,spayed and neuter your pets, and have a goodnight. and godbleeseeesssss.

Beautiful Noise
    Well i guess this settle's it "GOD DRIVE'S A FLATBOTTOM V-DRIVE"

Bense468
    No that is not god it is a redneck that looks like god. I have seen him on the river and he is missing teeth.

Beautiful Noise
    Bense468....He wasn't missing any teeth those were bugs from going so fast,All those V-Drive guys always have a smile on thier face's when they Cruise around.

RiverDave
    WHO WON THE CONTEST??
    RD

Blown Sleek
    Yah who!!

Originally posted by hoolign:
    well...there's 33509 posts regarding jets,and 5678 regarding v-drives,hmmmm and this survey is in a jet forum,hmmm,I'm thinkin jets are slightly more popular with the ***boat crowd...now the best reason to not own a prop...it's not the prize http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    notice how the jet guys are'nt in the v-drive forum with prop envy.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gifKinda like a political protesters, all the protesters are there because they don't have jobs, nothing better to do than protest.[or post on the internet] whereas the guys that have jobs and earn a good living are too busy to protest [or post on silly forums] Its not that jetters are more popular, its just that they are more unemployed.
    [This message has been edited by 058 (edited July 02, 2002).]

canuck1
    Drag racing sucks
    Prop shafts are good for digging rocks out of the ground. I have several
    79 & 058 My little jet boat will kick your ass anytime you want, Bring your boats to my favorite river and we'll run http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    You guys seem to think that all jets are slow..how fast would your v-drives be with only 500 hp? could you hit 90?

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Originally posted by canuck1:
    Drag racing sucks
    Prop shafts are good for digging rocks out of the ground. I have several
    79 & 058 My little jet boat will kick your ass anytime you want, Bring your boats to my favorite river and we'll run :You guys seem to think that all jets are slow..how fast would your v-drives be with only 500 hp? could you hit 90?D Canuck - are you asking the propers to TRENCH your rivers.
    if they ever show up in your place- I would set up a parts store right now and hire truck to hall the parts in.Man what a fools market. Should Jetters tell Prop people how long we go between rebuilds or not. This is the sound of a Jet running through the shallows- Hmmmmm, Hmmmm, Hmmmm
    NOw this is the sound of a PROP running
    PING,PING,PING,BANG,PING,BANG,PING.You People Enjoy Your 4th and take care of your little one's- Dave (POP's)

I_C_E_Y
    Best reason why not to own a prob boat: You cant fly up a river with a rocky river bottom with 1 foot of water.