Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don Pedro - need info

Eliminator 4 Life
    I think a DP ***boat gathering is in order. It kills me to go to the waterfall and see floating masses of 20 wakeboard boats and no groups of ***boats.....let's get er dun! I'm down. :idea:
    Lets do it MO I see Mike is in. Yea the waterfall gets pretty packed and I hate being the big dog :2purples: ha ha

Heatseeker
    If you want to see some real comedy, check out the waterfall cove(Jones Bay) when all the wakeboard pukes are in there. They'll have little stereo wars, blasting music that nobody really wants to hear at each other, louder and louder. Pretty soon they'll start yelling and flipping friendly hand gestures to each other. And if you're lucky, one of them will be just a little too loaded and he'll jump at another, turning it into a little bitch fight.
    It's classic! There's nothing like a little drunken testosterone to liven things up at the lake!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Heetseaker Im there every weekend some of those idiots are friends of mine

Heatseeker
    Heetseaker Im there every weekend some of those idiots are friends of mine
    Sorry . But you have to admit, it is free entertainment! One of the deputies told me that they have been directed to hang out in the cove to prevent such shows. That kind of sucks.
    I'll look you up on my next trip to the waterfall.

mike37
    any one have pics of the lake and some of the partys spots

redneckgirl
    thanks guys, we just picked up a new 21 foot shockwave step skier and can't wait till summer.
    Welcome to the Shockwave Family....You are going to love that boat!!! Do you have a picture of your boat?
    RNG

bocco
    I think a DP ***boat gathering is in order. It kills me to go to the waterfall and see floating masses of 20 wakeboard boats and no groups of ***boats.....let's get er dun! I'm down. :idea:
    I think this is a real good idea. Actually the Laid Back Boaters usually do a run in July I believe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123