Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wheres The Texas Dive Team ?

Ol Yeller
    Did They Head East Or What?

Nucking futs
    In texas is what heard ,but who knows.Whole story sounds kinda fishy to me.I feel for Tim,the lake level is rising everyday.Just a lot of hurt feelings if this was a scam of sorts......Just my opinion and it will all come out.
    Tim

victorfb
    you gotta be kiddin me right? they never made it out? i heard they had some bad luck themselves, but was that just a story?

Nucking futs
    Im only hearing bits and peices and am coming to my own conclusion.I dont want to start any rumors but,Wheres the other diver.He had a lap top so he said and he could be checking in time to time dont you think?It could be just real dumb luck but you think you would of heard something right?
    Like i said this is my conclusion only nothing proven yet!!

Nucking futs
    Well i dont know like i said it was my conclusion and i hope its not right but, i heard WD was on a plane yesterday because his grandma died.So when did you talk to him last? we have been calling all day and his phone is off. Tim

wd has a excuse but what about the other diver? nobodys heard from him at all. last i heard he took a wrong turn and ende up in vegas but that was last night and vegas is only 2 hours up 395 from bullhead been there and done that on our bikes.
    pat(slotracer) :220v:

Ol Yeller
    Well Id give them the benifit of the doubt......what kind of piece of imature shit would pull a scam like this just for the fun of it. Im sure they are doing thier best.

bp
    yesterday afternoon/this morning, there was over 35" snow in flagstaff. if anyone was driving through there on i80, they were in for a very long haul.

1HOTGMCJET
    Tim (fleetimus) posted up over on Banderlog, the recovery effort is underway - MAN, I hope they pull it off, what a GREAT story......

superdave013
    Well Id give them the benifit of the doubt......what kind of piece of imature shit would pull a scam like this just for the fun of it. Im sure they are doing thier best.
    I second that. Don't jump (or at least post) to any conclusions that you'll regret later.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast