Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore this Saturday

MikeF
    Surgery recovery will keep me from the event. Looking forward to some pics being posted tonight!
    Have fun!

Surgery recovery will keep me from the event. Looking forward to some pics being posted tonight!
    Have fun!
    Well ... sorry to hear you can't make it ... Chris should be ariving in 5,4,3,2 ... we're outta here!
    Watch for the pics! (makes me miss hearing Alan say, "watch the lights") ...

revndave
    Weather update about 50 degrees and cloudy.Cant hear any boats yet.

bordsmnj
    i didn't see any boats out there either. i was on top of the hill playin' in the dirt. sorry i didn't stop by dave. it looked vacant and glassy.

revndave
    i didn't see any boats out there either. i was on top of the hill playin' in the dirt. sorry i didn't stop by dave. it looked vacant and glassy.
    Fag

Weather update about 50 degrees and cloudy.Cant hear any boats yet.
    RCB19's hand held thermometer read way higher than 50 .. It did get cold at dusk, but we were prepared..
    revndave,I was hoping you'd show up, we were looking to pair up on your home turf.
    All the boats ran perfect, had some good racing going on in the cove, thanks for a good time everyone, Im ready to do it again. Busbys got all kinds of photos and videos, hopefully he doesnt post most of them.
    We went and checked out the old drag race area, we need to do this...
    RCB ran one of my test shoes and ran some good numbers out there, it looked and sounded great, hes ready for river racer class at the season opener.

Im not going to wait till spring to run my boat again, whens the next trip?
    CFW over new years?

revndave
    RCB19's hand held thermometer read way higher than 50 .. It did get cold at dusk, but we were prepared..
    revndave,I was hoping you'd show up, we were looking to pair up on your home turf.
    All the boats ran perfect, had some good racing going on in the cove, thanks for a good time everyone, Im ready to do it again. Busbys got all kinds of photos and videos, hopefully he doesnt post most of them.
    We went and checked out the old drag race area, we need to do this...
    RCB ran one of my test shoes and ran some good numbers out there, it looked and sounded great, hes ready for river racer class at the season opener.
    I didnt hear you guys today.Boat isnt ready to pair up yet.Glad you all had a good time.

this event is so freaking popular and tends to get so big and out of control that we havent been posting about it much, we only talk in pms about it.
    I think it might be a "Wanna Be Racers" members event only.
    LMAO!!! About 10:30 I had 2 guys from New Zealand walk in looking for 428 parts. I had to stay and make some $$$ but my desire for speed, noise and beer was with you guys out there. I'm a wanna be from way back! Plan another one after New Years. We'll show up with bells on. Next time, I'll put the 'CLOSED' sign in the door when I leave the day BEFORE! Glad you guys had fun. Let's see the pix. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

RR, there will be more to come, lets get through xmas and new years and we'll start planning.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast