Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chandler, AZ - information needed

Havasu_Dreamin
    A co-worker is thinking of buying some property in Chandler, AZ and was looking for any information, good or bad. I don't know exactly where in town so any information will certainly be helpful. Thanks.

Powerquestboy
    Chandler is awesome! It has been booming for many years, I'm surprised there is anything left to buy there. Great neighborhoods, good schools, everything is new and nice.

Magic34
    Great place, just don't buy within 4-5 miles of downtown Chandler, Arizona Ave/Chandler Blvd. The only real ghetto part of Chandler is there. South Chandler is all new.

RexRathburn
    IHBA boat races are held there :rollside:

AZmike
    Chandler's a nice area.

callbob4homes
    A co-worker is thinking of buying some property in Chandler, AZ and was looking for any information, good or bad. I don't know exactly where in town so any information will certainly be helpful. Thanks.
    Check out my website, there are some links on there to schools and such. I can also get any other info you need. www.callbob4homes.com phone numbers and email on site.

Tequila-John
    Me and the family are looking at homes this weekend in AZ with callbob4homes. He is very helpful. Also greatschools.com is very helpful

callbob4homes
    Thanks for the props John, looking forward to meeting and working with you guys.
    www.callbob4homes.com :idea:

coolchange
    Joes Bar-b-que! Yaaaa!

SCUBA STEVE
    Chandler is awesome! It has been booming for many years, I'm surprised there is anything left to buy there. Great neighborhoods, good schools, everything is new and nice.
    I have to agree. If your coworker is working in Chandler, thats the place to be. If they are going to work near Tempe or Phoenix, the traffic is a motha!
    But still not as bad as LA traffic. I would also suggest some parts of Ahwatukee (sp) and Gilbert. Can you say Bidding wars! We found our dream home in Gilbert in July to find out the house was under contract with 4 back up offers, then we settled on another house to get out bidded on a cash offer, we just got lucky in the house we are in now it fell out of escrow that day. Not our dream home, but its good enough for us. :smile:
    HD, just re-read your post, sounds like your co-worker is buying as an investment, not as a resident. If they are doing that, I would highly suggest it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast