Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette JEN

boxscore
    OK OK... is she fat ?
    Or is it my 16:9 TV?
    Or is she just a pure studdette?
    You shoulda seen the debate at our house tonight regarding her level of fitness or lack thereof.
    The drunk hillbilly is my hero. Too bad JEN didn't see his better qualities.
    Her girly friends were HOT (NOT).
    Open house every Monday at our house for the series.

bunny 166
    OK OK... is she fat ?
    Or is it my 16:9 TV?
    Or is she just a pure studdette?
    You shoulda seen the debate at our house tonight regarding her level of fitness or lack thereof.
    The drunk hillbilly is my hero. Too bad JEN didn't see his better qualities.
    Her girly friends were HOT (NOT).
    Open house every Monday at our house for the series.
    Fat??? If you think she's fat, us girls are gonna have a complex real quick....(not that we don't already) I think she's so cute!! :smile: Darrin doesn't think she's that cute at all.... :notam: I knew the drunk fruity hairdresser from Fontucky was gettin' the ax.... loser, and too gay! The poor guy that fainted! He must have felt so stupid--didn't get a pity rose, either!

single barrel
    Fat??? If you think she's fat, us girls are gonna have a complex real quick....(not that we don't already) I think she's so cute!! :smile: Darrin doesn't think she's that cute at all.... :notam: I knew the drunk fruity hairdresser from Fontucky was gettin' the ax.... loser, and too gay! The poor guy that fainted! He must have felt so stupid--didn't get a pity rose, either!
    bunny........................I think yo hella hot. please post some fine ass pics of yo ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
    Damn missed it

bunny 166
    bunny........................I think yo hella hot. please post some fine ass pics of yo ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well thank you! Actually gonna hit the sack now--got the window open listening to the rain...no pics tonight, sorry :frown: There's some in my gallery though

boxscore
    Nah...didn't think she's FAT FAT...but looks like she's a little softer than the last show... Other's said she's just been hittin the gym. Hell, I dunno. I'm WAY softer than her. Pretty boy Napoleon deserved to pass out . He was a bonifide dumbass. My wife was getting very damp over the guy that... hmmm, the fellow... I can't remember his name. You know who... Mr. Art Gallery Director. That weezle. If I were gay though...he'd be the guy.

bunny 166
    Nah...didn't think she's FAT FAT...but looks like she's a little softer than the last show... Other's said she's just been hittin the gym. Hell, I dunno. I'm WAY softer than her. Pretty boy Napoleon deserved to pass out . He was a bonifide dumbass. My wife was getting very damp over the guy that... hmmm, the fellow... I can't remember his name. You know who... Mr. Art Gallery Director. That weezle. If I were gay though...he'd be the guy.
    Funny...only caught the second half 'cause I love the show Las Vegas, so I'm not sure who all the guys are, but Mr carry Jen down the stairs is a contender.....

boxscore
    but Mr carry Jen down the stairs is a contender.....
    That's the mutha that my wife is gonna leave me for. I hate him already.

bunny 166
    That's the mutha that my wife is gonna leave me for. I hate him already.
    He's a cutie--reminds me of Charlie from the last bachelorette--very personable and confident...girls love a confident guy... And she's not going anywhere...just appreciating the opposite sex

Havasu Hangin'
    OK OK... is she fat ?
    Yep...fat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast