Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Donation Feels wrong

beyondhelpin
    Giving to the victims of the tidal wave is a good thing. The feeling I get from the goverment and media of buying the Muslims respect for us pisses me off so much, it makes me not want to give.
    F**k them!!! They dont respect our culture. They never have and they never will. The news reported the Arab nations were not giving more than they are because they are afraid of any of it falling into the infidels. WTF
    Am I the only one who feels that way?

Kilrtoy
    Give to the homeless here at home CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME...
    SCREW THOSE COUNTRIES

Flying Tiger
    Give to the homeless here at home CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME...
    SCREW THOSE COUNTRIES
    Yep, ditto.

rsoscia
    they had bamboo huts to begin with and now they want us to build housing??? I hate how they downgrade the americans and our way of life and then they want our help, we need to help our own kind first ....did anybody help us in florida after 4 hurricanes hit or how about 9/11any help from anybody Just need to vent Go Rams

Schiada76
    No matter what we do in Indonesia they'll hate us, the Thai's are different story however. If you wanna do something nice and charitable adopt one of our own deployed in Iraq. I'm sending off a box tomorrow!

Kilrtoy
    No matter what we do in Indonesia they'll hate us, the Thai's are different story however. If you wanna do something nice and charitable adopt one of our own deployed in Iraq. I'm sending off a box tomorrow!
    HEAR HEAR, do that instead, they will appreciate it 100 times more....

Infomaniac
    When it happened I felt it was sad but a good culling out of the herd is not a bad thing in poverty ridden countries.
    God's way of thinning the herd.

OutCole'd
    Any clues on a good way to do this?

Infomaniac
    Contact blue star mothers.
    They are nation wide.
    Our shop at American Airlines sent 155 boxes packed with stuff overseas a few weeks before Christmas. :wink:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast