Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Marina Today

shadow
    Launched at the Marina today,Paid $10 at the shack no questions.Very friendly old guy.Went out with Aaron from absolute and ran around alittle then put the boat on the trailer.
    Friendly old guy stops me and says that he looked on the list and i was banned due to being to loud.But he called down below after i was launching and they told him i must have installed mufflers cause they couldn't even hear the boat and the exhaust was in the water below the swim step.
    Go figure...... When tested during the summer with boats all around and noise
    bouncing off the block wall failed.Today not a boat within 1/2 mile and no problem they tell me next time retest so i can get off the list.
    It was windy and white caps out there today but let me say it was nice to be back in the boat on the water and it's only been 2months.

JB in so cal
    Launched at the Marina today,Paid $10 at the shack no questions.Very friendly old guy.Went out with Aaron from absolute and ran around alittle then put the boat on the trailer.
    Friendly old guy stops me and says that he looked on the list and i was banned due to being to loud.But he called down below after i was launching and they told him i must have installed mufflers cause they couldn't even hear the boat and the exhaust was in the water below the swim step.
    bouncing off the block wall failed.Today not a boat within 1/2 mile and no problem they tell me next time retest so i can get off the list.
    It was windy and white caps out there today but let me say it was nice to be back in the boat on the water and it's only been 2months.
    Show off!

shadow
    Show off!
    Hey JB, you got a marina down there by you.Just take your boat down and launch. :rollside:

Second "PLACE"
    White caps/rough water sure beats working like the rest of us. I love the whole "Re-test" comment.

JB in so cal
    Hey JB, you got a marina down there by you.Just take your boat down and launch. :rollside:
    My boat is sitting about 3/4 mile from Dana point Marina right now. If I could just figure out a way to get the salt out of the water...

shadow
    My boat is sitting about 3/4 mile from Dana point Marina right now. If I could just figure out a way to get the salt out of the water...
    Boil it!

hot_diggity_dog
    So how'd she RUN? :hammer2:
    You must of let her fly with just the two of you! :idea:
    HDD

shadow
    So how'd she RUN? :hammer2:
    You must of let her fly with just the two of you! :idea:
    HDD
    Ran great, good and strong but with being as choppy as it was couldn't really stay on it with out being airborn more than in the water.We did find an area
    towards the Cal side between no wake and towards copper canyon that was pretty good.Just nice being out there again.

BarryMac
    Thanks for rubbing it in Shadow, should I bring my dog over so you can kick her too???

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Tell that freakin Aaron to work on my boat and stop messing around!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast