Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Shasta Cat Attack

HP350SC
    OK! it's time for the yearly Shasta thread. Let's get some ideas for a date to kick some whacker azz :wink:

HP350SC
    I'm thinking first half of June so boat traffic is at a minimum for speed runs. :coffeycup

Boatmaster
    June sounds good, hopefully the water warms up by then with all this snow.

jackpunx
    sounds good to me.. just keep in mind of some of the other trips that are planned. If you can stagger them a little you would get a good turn out from some of the so cal guys..
    I'll be making the trip for sure.
    We have OP6 in June
    Dam run is June 5th ?
    and the Naci trip .. I have to go back and check.. but I think the Naci trip is either july/june 17th..
    Im looking forward to this trip as I got to hang with my Nor Cal crew

hulshot
    I am going th Naciamento june 16/17 with JP. I think we should go in late season again like mid to late SEP. Plus that will give e time to get my boat done I hope. Wires dont go very fast by themselves and with no motor thats all I got in the engine bay. :jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
    late september sounds good to me too

NorCalCat
    Last year was at the end of May. That worked out great. Lets shoot for the same time, maybe early June. Watter will still be high. Hopefully my motor will stay together this year.
    Any bachelors this year?

Robbie Racer
    I am going th Naciamento june 16/17 with JP. I think we should go in late season again like mid to late SEP. Plus that will give e time to get my boat done I hope. Wires dont go very fast by themselves and with no motor thats all I got in the engine bay. :jawdrop:
    The big Naci get together is July 16th and 17th, not June. I think sometime in early to mid June would be good or after labor day in order to make some good speed runs without a lot of other boat wakes. The weekend of June 4th is booked for the ZZ-Top get together at Clear lake but any other weekend is open for me.
    Keith

NorCalCat
    The big Naci get together is July 16th and 17th, not June. I think sometime in early to mid June would be good or after labor day in order to make some good speed runs without a lot of other boat wakes. The weekend of June 4th is booked for the ZZ-Top get together at Clear lake but any other weekend is open for me.
    Keith
    Thats right, I am in for ZZ top also.

jackpunx
    June 4-5 Looks good.. I just did a search on HB and dont see those dates..
    OP6 is june 25th
    I'll be the bachelor..
    well Its my b day.. so we dont really need an excuse for strippers.. just use me..(its cause Im a good friend)
    Let me know.. Maybe I'll bring some.. I guess it depends on how much of a kid friendly trip this is..

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast