Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charley's Birthday

XTRM22
    Man what a beautiful day to be hanging at "The Desert Bar" to help celebrate Mr Big's birthday.
    Me, Mrs XTRM 22, JackPunx, MBrown2 , Mr & Mrs 25 WarLock, and River Dave & company, were on hand to wish our brother a happy 39th (as if). I even took a ride w/ Charley jr (Tyler for those of you who don't know) and nearly killed my drunk ass trying to stay a ahead of the youth. I heard Charley got an early morning phone call from some of the Cats& Tunnels Superheros explaining their absence, and wishing him a happy birthday. Well I guess it's the thought that counts, but you missed a good time guys. I'd post pictures, but I never learned how :hammer2: . I am pretty sure that the cool birthday cake was made and decorated by Jen, combination of River and Desert decorations, I particularly like the Vee Hull representing boating.
    Happy Birhtday Charley!!! Thanks for the invite we had a great time. :rollside:
    CHuck

Jordy
    Sorry, I was busy pimping my Unleashed gear at Phoenix Supercross. Couldn't tear myself away to hit Parker.
    Happy Birthday Mr. Big.

Reaper1
    So I take it Deano and the crew didn't make the trip over from the sand.
    Que Paso? :messedup: Happy B-day Sir Charles!

Donnie
    Happy birthday Charley!!! sorry we missed it...spent weekend packing and buying shit for the new house :frown:

riverliver
    Happy birthday Charley, It was good to see you agian and it was a great day at the desert bar..

Craig
    Happy Birthday Charlie T can't go real far in her brace she has to wear on her body for 3 freakin' months The trip would have been kind of tough for her.

jackpunx
    Yea.. it was real cool.. the sun was out.. the band was good.. and the drinks were flowen..
    Good to meet you guys out there.. and Happy b day charley

boatslayer
    happy b-day charley

FastTimmy
    Yeh, happy b-day charlie.. I was in laughlin all weekend and almost came down to crash but I didn't read up much on the boards lateley and was not sure if it was a family thing or a open party. Sounds like I missed a open party...
    Next time dude..
    Timmy

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Happy Birthday Charley. sorry we missed it. :shift:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast