Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cats

Kim Hanson
    My kids have a cat that goes into the washing machine when you're not watching and he got washed really good...this is where I just about pissed my pants, hes cold and the wife starts the dryer and it making some weird noises after 10 minutes. Well we found the cat all fluffed up and Focked up..........( . )( . )........
    I have laughed for like 10 minutes now...........( . )( . ).......He looks like twice his size after the dryer ride.

Blacksheep
    Now that is some funny shiat!!!!

Debbolas
    OMG!!!
    Your so lucky he is ok, some cats die that way!!

Our kitten crawls into the dryer also................ :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
    He has been hiding under the bed, he's okay and here I am laughing again, I wish I would have got a picture of him coming out of the dryer..It was priceless..............( . )( . ).......
    This is his second ride in the washer, my oldest threw in her duvet and he was inside it. He went through everything, even spin cycle. Needless to say ,I died laughing again. He's not to smart for a tomcat, but he does some stupid shit that make me laugh all the time.
    I scared him once so bad , he ran head first into a wall..I pissed myself on that one., he never moved for like 10 minutes .

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    OMG!!!!!
    Your not very nice....... The poor thing....he'll get you back one of these days!!!!

switchin'addiction
    I shouldn't be laughing, but I can't help it.....that is some funny shiat!

JustMVG
    Damn thats funny, and some folks say cats aren't worth anything!!!

Kim Hanson
    OMG!!!!!
    Your not very nice....... The poor thing....he'll get you back one of these days!!!!

He does it right now, how do you think I scared him so bad? He was ripping at my speaker covers and didn't hear me coming up behind and walla, pay back was a bitch .........Into the wall wide open or 0-10 mile an hour in 1 second and down for the count in that 1 secound. .........( . )( . ).....Here I am laughing again at the thought of his rides and we think we are fast in water, shit the spin cycle must have taken 3-4 lives away from him

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    He does it right now, how do you think I scared him so bad? He was ripping at my speaker covers and didn't hear me coming up behind and walla, pay back was a bitch .........Into the wall wide open or 0-10 mile an hour in 1 second and down for the count in that 1 secound. .........( . )( . ).....Here I am laughing again at the thought of his rides and we think we are fast in water, shit the spin cycle must have taken 3-4 lives away from him
    He sounds like he may only have one or two left!!! :hammerhea

73kona455
    I Hope you used fabric softner.. always makes them smell better and their fur sooo much softer..lol :rollside: :rollside: :yuk:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast